All things Dundee FC

Hearing that in addition to Meggatt, we're trying to sound out Brian Easton and Abdul Osman for next season. The guy that told me this probably got the info from the likes of on here or Mad etc though so I presume it to be total nonsense. Thought it was worth sharing in any case.

I'd be absolutely amazed if Easton moved to you lot. He'll likely either move to a bigger side in this division, but frankly both United and Aberdeen now have left backs and Celtic wouldn't be interested. Doubt Caley or Accies would be more of a draw than Dundee either. I suspect he'll be looking for a move South again if he is to leave us, although it wouldn't be the oddest transfer if he joined you.

I'd be absolutely amazed if Easton moved to you lot. He'll likely either move to a bigger side in this division, but frankly both United and Aberdeen now have left backs and Celtic wouldn't be interested. Doubt Caley or Accies would be more of a draw than Dundee either. I suspect he'll be looking for a move South again if he is to leave us, although it wouldn't be the oddest transfer if he joined you.

^^^^^^shite-ting himself that Easton's gonna come back to Dens. :lol:

^^^^^^shite-ting himself that Easton's gonna come back to Dens. :lol:

Pretty much, although I'm worried about him leaving full stop not just for you lot, as we'd struggle badly to find a left back nearly as good as him for the money he gets.

Pretty much, although I'm worried about him leaving full stop not just for you lot, as we'd struggle badly to find a left back nearly as good as him for the money he gets.

Its a 'no-brainer' for the boy, must be soul destroying running out into an empty stadium, in farmer land, where nobody gives a 'monkeys'.

Its a 'no-brainer' for the boy, must be soul destroying running out into an empty stadium, in farmer land, where nobody gives a 'monkeys'.

Aye, but he wants to win trophies.

Are we linked with Easton? That would be a fantastic signing- one of few bright sparks last time we were in the top tier, tbh surprised he didn't sign for a bigger club (no offence intended) but I guess he was pretty injury-prone. Saying that I'd be surprised if he signed for us at the end of the season...he could be White Cafu's understudy

I don't know the ins and outs but the club should have a few ideas of kit manufacturers and let the fans decide which ones to use. It's us the fans who buy and wear them and no one wants a cheap top like bukta or joma. I'd happily pay a tenner more for s quality Adidas or Umbro design.

I'm guessing it would cost the club more to go with a bigger manufacturer but they've got to think about us as well. I'm sure it was Deeboy or the master who said a while ago that the club don't make much income from the strips? Provably sports or who ever do? f**k knows man.

Are we linked with Easton? That would be a fantastic signing- one of few bright sparks last time we were in the top tier, tbh surprised he didn't sign for a bigger club (no offence intended) but I guess he was pretty injury-prone. Saying that I'd be surprised if he signed for us at the end of the season...he could be White Cafu's understudy

Every time I've seen Easton since he's left Dens, he's been torn a new one. He's undoubtedly one of the better left backs in the division and would be a great signing but for some reason, I want us to sign this Alloa boy.

Every time I've seen Easton since he's left Dens, he's been torn a new one. He's undoubtedly one of the better left backs in the division and would be a great signing but for some reason, I want us to sign this Alloa boy.

Really cause I've seen him a lot ore than you and the only game where he's struggled was against Roberts.

Other than that, he's not struggled. He's not as good as last season, but I suspect injuries are hampering him at the moment. He's still stupidly consistent.

Really cause I've seen him a lot ore than you and the only game where he's struggled was against Roberts.

Other than that, he's not struggled. He's not as good as last season, but I suspect injuries are hampering him at the moment. He's still stupidly consistent.

I know he's a good player as he was one of our consistent performers last time in the SPL. He's just not had the best of games against us, that's all. I did say he'd be a great signing for us.

I know he's a good player as he was one of our consistent performers last time in the SPL. He's just not had the best of games against us, that's all. I did say he'd be a great signing for us.

Ohh so by every time you've seen him you've meant twice and even then he wasn't "torn apart" at Dens. Gotcha.

He won't be signing at Dens anyway, my Hibs like ITK sources tell me he's happy at saints and about to sign a new 2 year deal.

He ain't winning anything this season :lol:

Correct. He managed it last season though. When was the last time a Dundee player won a Scottish Cup?

DEEJANGO, on 09 Feb 2015 - 22:50, said:

What a state to get in over a transfer rumour.

What these fermers like eh!

I don't think it even quantifies as a proper rumour, as even the one who posted it on the forum believes it to be nonsense! Frillies are being thrown everywhere!

He struggled against Roberts? Phillip Roberts?

Sorry, we're not interested anymore.