All things Dundee FC

Wonder if we might get Wighton back on loan again. Seems like he's only been making brief substitute appearances and that's another striker to compete with. It won't be doing much for his development only getting 10-20 minutes each week.

Clarkson and Heffernan in

Peaso and Nade out

Life isn't really worth living any more.

f**k hartley

100% this. What's the point in getting rid of two proven goalscorers for us and bringing in Paul fucking Heffernan?

Hopefully he can ram my words down my throat with a barrowload of goals starting with the winner on Saturday.

I must admit when we first got Hartley in as manager I was quite excited about contacts he would have after Barry Smith appearing to have very few contacts outside the local area.

However I am starting to wonder if he has that many contacts based on his signings.

Now on the whole his signings have been decent but am I the only one that thinks his contacts appear quite limited. With him appearing to go for. Ex team mates and players of a certain age or with something to prove.

There doesn't appear to be many out of the box signings.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Dee Man, on 02 Feb 2015 - 18:27, said:Dee Man, on 02 Feb 2015 - 18:27, said:

Forever?

For keepsies.

dundeefc1783, on 02 Feb 2015 - 18:28, said:dundeefc1783, on 02 Feb 2015 - 18:28, said:

I must admit when we first got Hartley in as manager I was quite excited about contacts he would have after Barry Smith appearing to have very few contacts outside the local area.

However I am starting to wonder if he has that many contacts based on his signings.

Now on the whole his signings have been decent but am I the only one that thinks his contacts appear quite limited. With him appearing to go for. Ex team mates and players of a certain age or with something to prove.

Tankulic, Konrad, Gadzhalov, Schenk are all from foreign lands.

Carreiro, Clarkson, S. McGinn, Priest and Ferry from down South.

Stewart, Bain, Roberts and McGinn from lower leagues.

Hartley's signings have been anything but limited.

You're overreacting.

Edited by Ludo *1

Hopefully this boy from Alloa signs. We badly need a left sided player. Clutching at straws but maybe the lad has just finished work and on his way up. Seems strange we'd loan Alloa Roberts without getting anything in return. Ludo is right as well, we usually sign off with 'that's our deals done'.

Pleased with McGinn signing on.

It doesn't matter if they are 'out the box' or not, every signing he has made so far has been good, (with the exception of Roberts), so if Hartley, the best manager we've had for the past thirty odd years thinks it'll improve the team, then I'm happy with that, don't get all this negativity.