All things Dundee FC

I'm probably overreacting, but if we can't trust Nelms to deal with simple transfer business (Looks like it's all true) then how can we trust him with a stadium move? Just saying. I'm totally heads gone tbh.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm probably overreacting, but if we can't trust Nelms to deal with simple transfer business (Looks like it's all true) then how can we trust him with a stadium move? Just saying. I'm totally heads gone tbh.

Calm down. Even if it's true that's a bit much.

Just now, derrybiy said:

Calm down. Even if it's true that's a bit much.

How so?

Shambles with Hemmings and Stewart and looking to be a shambles today.

What else is there to base this on?

1 minute ago, The Master said:

Chris McLaughlin seems to think Bain to Celtic is a loan deal. 

Surely not?

When Bain moved to Hibs on loan I said Dundee would have been better keeping him and not playing him to send out a clear message.  If we’d done that we would probably be in a position to get at least £100,000 from Celtic for him.

Getting £1m for a freebee 6 months ago is superb business. Players come and go. 

I would not mind Murry coming in, he will play for the shirt like Kerr and Wighton do. Yeah he has been a DAB but so have plenty of our previous players.

Not to bothered about losing Allan, he always looked disinterested.

So Motherwell get offered £350k for a 29yo keeper, while Dundee hand Celtic a younger one for absolutely nothing? 

You also lose Allan, and potentially Hendry, and only Simon Murray in. Murray being a striker who's scored four league goals since Mid-august. 

No wonder Ludos seething. 

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Bringing in McCann when some were still trying to claim Hartley was a good manager ;)

Bringing in an untested manager that still hasn't proven himself as competent IMO.

#prayforludo
[emoji23]

I'm here for you bud. Dees always stick together [emoji6]

I don't want to send ludo to the tay but I've heard it's all true. Murrays on his way to dens now for a loan until the end of the season and it's all but agreed. Hendry is getting a medical at celtic. Slighlty less clear but probably Allan to hibs and Bain to celtic.