All things Dundee FC

So if he signs, plays his heart out for the shirt and scores 10 goals from now until the end of the season you won't support him or cheer his goals?

I will cheer my teams goals. And if he scores 10 goals from now till end of season id probably faint.

He's garbage. Ask yourself why hibs wanted to offload him considering stokes just left and their short on strikers ??

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

f**k knows but about 10 minutes ago a fire engine was tearing along my the Cleppy Road in the direction of Dens. 

Or Tannadice.

Neil McCann setting Dens on fire after hearing about our transfer business IMO.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

f**k knows but about 10 minutes ago a fire engine was tearing along my the Cleppy Road in the direction of Dens. 

Or Tannadice.

Mike Watson back on the Utd board setting fire to curtains at Tannadice?

We've always kept our signings hush tight since Neil joined so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that something else is lined up.

I don't mind getting Murray but replacing Allan with him definitely leaves us weaker and would be an utter shambles.

8 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

I just searched twitter. 2 results. Both AgentScotland.
IMG_6858.jpg

Try again, RandomLie

I'd suggest you look harder. 

Fwiw Murray has the same amount of goals as AJLS but has played more games

To be honest I think Simon Murray could do a job for us, in fact I even raised the idea a couple of weeks ago but DEFINITELY NOT at the expense of Hendry and Allan. No matter what I can’t see Celtic loaning him back to us (Hendry) as they appear a wee bit short of cover at CH - or else why the rush. His value might not drop by the Summer but neither is it likely to rise that much either.

Need to be pragmatic about this. I'm no fan of Murray, but if it's a choice of bringing him in and scoring the goals that mean a finish in 8th, or sticking with what we've got up[ front, struggling to score, and finishing 11th or 12th, then the Board and NM have a duty of care to do the former. We need something done anyway, because I have no faith at all in any of the options currently available to get enough goals to move us towards the top 6. Right now, I think a fight with the teams below us between now and May is far more likely.

6 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Strange why hibs want to offload there top goal scorer since they already offloaded stokes .

"Despite reports saying Simon Murray has signed for Dundee, a move isn't yet close. But they are talking"
Is what I've seen on Twitter.

Tam McManus has said the deals done on Twitter, and he's been bang on with Hibs stuff for the past 12 months.