All things Dundee FC

Most of this makes little sense - getting rid of Bain is a good idea in principle, but letting him go for nothing after Celtic have had cash bids for Carson (?) from 'Well isn't smart.

Allan has been god in fits and starts, but not spectacular, so losing him wouldn't be horrific.

Murray has goals in him, but also has baggage and a question mark about his recent form.

Losing Hendry at the moment, for less than £1.5 million, is nuts.

Fully expect all these deals to go through, then...

Sorry for snapping lads, but this is Stephen Thompson-esque. I could swallow it if we kept Allan but that's just too far.

Ludo I agree with you. Allan hasn’t been quite what we hoped for but he is a bit of quality and there are signs he has turned the corner. If we get relegated after this debacle it will be very difficult for the manager and particularly the board.

We’ve managed to offload some dross recently, you’d have thought we’d be bringing bodies in not horsing them out.

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

So is Hendry getting loaned back or not?

Celtic fans on Twitter/their forum saying no, as that German boy the signed got injured so they're still a CB short. 

Still no idea whether the loan rules are U21 or U23.. @Skyline Drifter

Lennon confirming the 3 way swap.

Would genuinely love to swap Allan out of our team for Murray. We've been screaming out for a player like Murray all season. He runs a lot, pops up with the odd goal and would play off AJLS well imo. Allan is injured too much and there's nothing to suggest to me that his recent form is more than a flash in the pan.

However Hendry should not be sold at any cost, and if we end up losing him for the rest of the season I'd really worry about relegation. Don't understand what's to gain by selling now rather than the summer.

Terrible news about Allan, Murray and Hendry. Today has been fucking brutal. Looking bleak.

I imagine Dundee pushed Allan out to hibs in order to keep Hendry on loan. If that's the case I'm happy. Hendry over Allan all day... no coincidence Allan starting taking a game near the transfer window.

I imagine Dundee pushed Allan out to hibs in order to keep Hendry on loan. If that's the case I'm happy. Hendry over Allan all day... no coincidence Allan starting taking a game near the transfer window.

Doubt it if the ginger minger deal is also a loan?

3 teams involved in the Bain deal and we come out of it worst despite him being our player. That takes some doing. 

f**k. I’d actually forgot about him too. We’ve had our pants pulled down majorly here if all is confirmed.