All things Dundee FC

Any of our deals will probably be dictated on the finances gained from selling Hendry, last minute last day deals aren't ideal and we'll probably lose out in some way. Don't think there's much cash swishing around Dens so we could be stuck with what we have. On another note Ross County have pretty much signed a new squad...oh for an uncle Roy [emoji20]
But they have a shite manager.

4-0 down at home already.

As long as Hendry didn't take a strop if he doesn't get the Celtic move and continues to play the way he has been he'll get a better move in the summer and we'll hopefully get a better deal so telling them to ram it wouldn't be the worst

6 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Hey - steady on. I’ve been a voice of reason. Wait until you cuntos get relegated.

You have been lately I'll give you that. Finally maturing.

I know exactly what you'll be like if we ever do get relegated. You have a very weird fascination with Saints, it eats you up that we have been the more successful and bigger team for the last 10 years. I on the other hand like Dundee and would love them to be successful again, like that time you finished in the top 6, that was a great year.

I know exactly what you'll be like if we ever do get relegated. You have a very weird fascination with Saints, it eats you up that we have been the more successful and bigger team for the last 10 years. I on the other hand like Dundee and would love them to be successful again, like that time you finished in the top 6, that was a great year.

Nothing weird about it. You cunters have revelled through our difficult times and when Saints finally begin to struggle I’m going to love it.

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

It was an even better year for the club when we finished 1st.

19 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

It was an even better year for the club when we finished 1st.

I get called an auld c**t by several Dees on here and that was over 10 years before I was born. I've heard from my grandad Dundee were a big club at one point, also heard they were decent at football, well done lads, well done.