All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

He's 100x better than MacKinnon and there was c***s on here trying to say we could do with him.

He's not. I genuinely think you're just trying to convince yourself Paton would be a good signing because it's been such a shite day for you. 

He's not. I genuinely think you're just trying to convince yourself Paton would be a good signing because it's been such a shite day for you. 

Why's it been a bad day for me? I'm not the knicker wetting type. I'm actually f the opinion that if the reported fee for Jack Hendry is correct then that would be good business - like I have already said.

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

Ooft.

A Dundee fan justifying the signing of Paul Paton, would rank highly in a "things you thought you'd never see" table 

Nothing has happened. Don't even attempt to scroll through this thread, it's a complete and utter clusterfuck.

There’s been over 100 posts in 3 hours or something. All I want to know is, has the four horsemen of the DFC apocalypse happened?

Bain
Allan
Hendry
Murray

2 minutes ago, K.T said:

I’ve been at a gig and missed everything. Can someone bring me up to speed?

Lots of panicking because everythings pointing towards us getting murray but losing hendry, allan and bain.

Nothings been confirmed yet though so there's a small chance everythings fine.

3 minutes ago, K.T said:

I’ve been at a gig and missed everything. Can someone bring me up to speed?

Forum wise, there's been tears, pished knickers, and a minor case or two of handbags.

Transfer wise. Same 3 way deal as before (with no Hendry loan back) but f**k all confirmed though.

Also an emerging and disturbing rumour of Paul Paton joining us has picked up on here and twitter...

1 minute ago, K.T said:

There’s been over 100 posts in 3 hours or something. All I want to know is, has the four horsemen of the DFC apocalypse happened?

Bain
Allan
Hendry
Murray

Hendrys signed for Clyde on a free

Allan's on loan to Hearts

Bain's a c**t

We've paid £750,000 to sign Murray....I think