All things Dundee FC

I'm still giving them the benefit of the doubt that something else is being arranged. 

If not then it's pitchforks at the ready.

At the moment, we are allowing Celtic to take Bain off our hands and gifting him on loan, allowing them to take Hendry off us and allowing them to take Allan off us and gift him to Hibs.

Nelms has bent over and lubed up. Surely they've pulled a stormer that's not been revealed as of yet, surely?!

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

At the moment, we are allowing Celtic to take Bain off our hands and gifting him on loan, allowing them to take Hendry off us and allowing them to take Allan off us and gift them to Celtic.

Nelms has bent over and lubed up. Surely they've pulled a stormer that's not been revealed as of yet, surely?!

Go and have  a drink mate.  This is Dundee. We'll probably give them something else you haven't even thought about. 

You have been lately I'll give you that. Finally maturing.
I know exactly what you'll be like if we ever do get relegated. You have a very weird fascination with Saints, it eats you up that we have been the more successful and bigger team for the last 10 years. I on the other hand like Dundee and would love them to be successful again, like that time you finished in the top 6, that was a great year.

" fascination with the saints " says the fud posting on our thread more than his own on deadline day.. yeah mate yeah [emoji23]

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

At the moment, we are allowing Celtic to take Bain off our hands and gifting him on loan, allowing them to take Hendry off us and allowing them to take Allan off us and gift him to Hibs.

Stop greeting, we're about to get one of the highest fees we've received for a player for someone we signed for zip.

They are probably throwing Kamara in too [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Stop greeting, we're about to get one of the highest fees we've received for a player for someone we signed for zip.

And?!

We are allowing two of our best players to leave on deadline day to Celtic. I can't remember what happened to the last Dundonian club that done something similar but I'm sure the guy in your display picture can.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

And?!

We are allowing two of our best players to leave on deadline day to Celtic. I can't remember what happened to the last Dundonian club that done something similar but I'm sure the guy in your display picture can.

You're off your head. Bain hasn't been one of our best players for a couple of seasons now. The boy is a popstar who's been clinging to a good first season in the top flight.

You're off your head. Bain hasn't been one of our best players for a couple of seasons now. The boy is a popstar who's been clinging to a good first season in the top flight.

I was more referring to Allan than Bain who has to go back to Celtic before he can register with Hibs.

If Celtic recall him, there's f**k all we can do about it.

We've been locked in negotiations all day with them by the sounds of things. If they're recalling Allan we should have said then there'll be no deal on Hendry. Or if they were desperate for the money, the least we could have done was told them to bolt on Bain ffs.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I was more referring to Allan than Bain who has to go back to Celtic before he can register with Hibs.

Backtracking now.

Allan, statistically, has added something to the team, but he spends the majority of his time trying overly ambitious passes which don't come off, not working for the team and just generally being out of shape.

12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

And?!

The situation is different.

In selling Armstrong United sold their best and most intelligent player.  Hendry is a leader but Kamara is better.  

Jackie never brought in any decent replacements.  I’m confident McCann will not fall into the same trap.

McCann’s been in the job for less than a year and looks like he’s going to make a £1M profit on the first (yes there will be others) major sale of a player he brought in.  

I wish Hendry would stay but all things considered I’m more upset that we haven’t managed to move O’Dea on!

Edited by Shadow Play

Backtracking now.
Allan, statistically, has added something to the team, but he spends the majority of his time trying overly ambitious passes which don't come off, not working for the team and just generally being out of shape.

You misunderstanding me is not backtracking.

If you don't think Allan is one of our best players then that's up to you, I'd strongly disagree.

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm trying to remain optimistic even as time goes on telling myself there's no danger we'd be that daft. But if our manager genuinely believes replacing Scott Allan with Simon Murray (with no other signings) is a deal worth taking then I'd be utterly furious.