All things Dundee FC

Another long time lurker but seeing fellow Dees in meltdown me thinks some sense of realism is needed.

1. Who says keeping Henry will not get us relegated?  I realise he is one of our better players and looks great but we've had a couple of great players playing for us before and still managed to get relegated.

2. Perhaps being a Glasga boy he wants to sign for the Sellick - we get decent money and he earns 10 x his current salary.  Just maybe he wants the move.

3. we are not the worst team in the league by any means and stop all the doom and gloom -  stay calm.

4. I think SM would be a good deal for us and as posted previous he got nothing but pelters from Dees because he signed for the Dabs, way before he cupped his ear at us - gie the boy a break he's not even here yet

5. Just keep supporting the team all the players will be gone at some point but having the team is all that really matters.

6. Getting rid of Bain has been the best piece of business we will ever do this season m- I would have paid a team to take that cnut away.

7. Scott Alan is a god play when HE feels like it too much of a passenger for me - how many god games have we seem from him this season? 

Finally - thank fcuk we are not Dabs that really would be a nightmare

1 minute ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Biggest heads gone I've seen emoji23.png nothings even been officially announced and people are saying they're never going back.

Watch the daft c***s be the first to praise Murray when he scores in his first few games.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Surprised to see such a committed fan turn their back on their club for attention tbh

This is the internet BoredomGuy, you can't gain attention in life through posting on a forum. You sad little specky b*****d of a ferret.

11 minutes ago, Turbo_dee said:

How many players do you think give a f**k about the club beyond their pay cheque? It hasn't stopped you supporting the team the rest of the season.

We really need to keep Hendry on loan at least, he's the leader at the back and our season could unravel if we lose him.

A player who can run along the length of the Shed celebrating infront of the fans of the club he supports is simply a rat. This is my club & i won't just accept the rat if we sign him like most of you muppets.

3 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

This is the internet BoredomGuy, you can't gain attention in life through posting on a forum. You sad little specky b*****d of a ferret.

Then you're a seriously saft shite if you're having a meltdown over a potential signing. 

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

He chucks it a few times a season for all manner of reasons.

Heads Gone indeed.

Between him and spud you're guaranteed a couple of meltdowns a season.  Tears and snotters everywhere, I'd feel sorry for their missus but then again if you're with them you have to be a bit touched anyway.

Just now, 02.05.16 said:

I don't think you grasp what "first time poster" means.

We both know that's a lie. 

Photo going about of Scott Allan at Easter Road. 

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Between him and spud you're guaranteed a couple of meltdowns a season.  Tears and snotters everywhere, I'd feel sorry for their missus but then again if you're with them you have to be a bit touched anyway.

The last time you were touched Bruce Forsyth was doing the Tango in flares.

Hey - steady on. I’ve been a voice of reason. Wait until you cuntos get relegated.