All things Dundee FC

The situation is different.
In selling Armstrong United sold their most best and most intelligent player.  Hendry is a leader but Kamara is better.  
Jackie never brought in any decent replacements.  I’m confident McCann will not fall into the same trap.
McCann’s been in the job for less than a year and looks like he’s going to make a £1M profit on the first (yes there will be others) major sale of a player he brought in.  
I wish Hendry would stay but all things considered I’m more upset that we haven’t managed to move O’Dea on!

I hope you're right. I won't deny I'm having a complete heads gone at the moment. I hope there's more than just Murray.

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Jackie never brought in any decent replacements.  I’m confident McCann will not fall into the same trap.

Who is McCann going to get in the next 88 minutes?

Just now, Shadow Play said:

I was thinking more long term to be honest.  Who knows?  He’s got the Dutch defender on trial. Perhaps he has a fair degree of confidence in him.  

The short term potentially gets a manager sacked or the club relegated, managers dont get long term plans.

We have signed Yordi, Klok, and Wolters from The Netherlands, everyone has been an absolute diddy, now we are looking at a player from the second worst club in the third level of Dutch fitba. I can exclusively reveal that he will be an absolute diddy, if Im wrong I will swim the channel to The Netherlands.

Lets all just hope things work out though.

Scott Allan seems to be a bit of a god for some people on here.  No doubt in the 5 minutes/ 3 passes a game he turns up for he looks like a world beater :thumsup2

He ain't that good or he would never have been here in the first place.  Get over him he's all but gone.  And please stop saying Murray for Allan completely different players.

Hendry will be missed but as long as ODea is not our starting CB we will be ok.

Priority - get O'Hara signed (apologies if this has already happened) and stick him in the centre of the park, he scores goals, has an eye for a pass and works his socks off.

10 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

All joking aside, I'd take Paul Paton.

That's worse thany anything Ludo has said tonight but isn't as bad as NDD.

At this point I'm hoping we get to midnight and fuckall has happened. I could try to accept Murray in and Allan out if Hendry's here till at least the end of the season. I don't care what happens to Bain. I've went from desperately hoping to sign a decent striker to missing when nothing happened on deadline day.

1 minute ago, derrybiy said:

That's worse thany anything Ludo has said tonight but isn't as bad as NDD.

At this point I'm hoping we get to midnight and fuckall has happened. I could try to accept Murray in and Allan out if Hendry's here till at least the end of the season. I don't care what happens to Bain. I've went from desperately hoping to sign a decent striker to missing when nothing happened on deadline day.

This.

1 minute ago, jupe1407 said:

Paul Paton?

Get him, this transfer window and indeed our entire history of utterly shitting the bed in old firm-related transfers directly into the fucking sea.

Thank you. 

If that c**t parades around in a Dundee top tonight I’m heading for the Tay  Road Bridge. f**k that square pussed c**t!