All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Holt to blame for the second. You’re told at about age 6 to never pass back in line with goal. Comical stuff from Holt.

one as bad as other for me.  Holt is under no real pressure there.  First to the ball just get it away, any where, corner kick anything, just shift it.  Equally, why on earth is the keeper rushing out, practically crashing in to Holt at the edge of the box in that situation?  Holts play is poor but the keeper is looking suspect the more we see of him.

7 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

one as bad as other for me.  Holt is under no real pressure there.  First to the ball just get it away, any where, corner kick anything, just shift it.  Equally, why on earth is the keeper rushing out, practically crashing in to Holt at the edge of the box in that situation?  Holts play is poor but the keeper is looking suspect the more we see of him.

Alternatively if Holt gets out of the road Parish is getting there before the Motherwell striker and dealing with the situation, was there a lack of communication? The problem is dealt with  if Holt just  plays it back wide of the goal then they can words with one another about what should’ve happened. School boy defending. 

Bring back Willie Dyer. 

Funny that. Because Holt looks under pressure every time I see him play, wether he has the ball or not

Funny that. Because Holt looks under pressure every time I see him play, wether he has the ball or not

Parish 

Kerr kusunga caulker jon 

Kamara mcgowan 

Deacon Murray Lambert 

Moussa

Get Deacon, Murray and Lambert around moussa for knock downs and lay offs. No matter how bad everybody thinks moussa is, his link up play is far better than habers. 

2-0 the dees Murray double

DDYB 

Steven is a Corker of a signing!
I have no doubt that Caulker will fill in the gap left by Hendry; he'll help Dundee seal a place in the top-six.

Let's take a moment to reflect on the events that led to Dundee gambling on Steven Caulker...

The Hated, The Rated & The Immolated
The Triumvirate Transfer Saga:

– |  Hamilton scammed out of £1million, after investing in a ‘Nigerian prince’.
– |  Craig Gordon attempts to end Efe Ambrose's career by diving into him; Gordon ends his own career by diving into Ambrose.
– |  The Nigeria international receives a lump sum – presumably compensation from Craig Gordon?
– |  Celtc want a backup keeper; the Second-Hand Hoops throw pennies at the Wishing 'Well. 
– |  Motherwell reject pittance pennies; Scott Bain's treacherous ears begin to burn... A transfer saga is afoot.

– |  Rumour of Bain’s desire to turnaround on a Hibs deal filters through to The Chubby Baller: master of turnarounds... The two collude on moves away.
Spoiler  
– |  Snake Allan & Rat Bain begin conversing in ‘Snake Nihongo’ (their own ‘emoji’ variant of Pig Latin)...
TmobnJ8.png
ycCLsaL.png
yZtKGPA.png

– |  Bain vanishes.
– |  Jack Hendry joins Celtc for a record fee, following a transfer triangle being agreed between three clubs.
– |  Rat Bain reappears, signing a Celtc contract in a Hibs kit; the Jambo moves from Dundee - again. (More clubs than a Hibernian-branded pack of cards.)
– |  Snake Allan shows that he has no backbone by slithering back to Hibs.
– |  Tangerine-headed Simon Murray heads to Dundee as part of the deal.

- |  McCann pulls rabbit out of the hat, by signing Steven Caulker on an 18-month deal.
- |  Caulker's wages revealed to have been covered by anonymous donor.

- |  Hibernian's Nigerian Prince reveals that he has spent his 'compensation' money.

tl;dr
h8lk56N.png
Thank You...

Thank You...

Thank You...

Thank You...

And your Boss is happy for you to write this during work hours?
#pray for your job

Dundee U20s:
1. Kyle Gourlay
2. Jesse Curran
3. Brian Rice
4. Kosta Gadzhalov
5. Jordan Piggott
6. Dan Jefferies
7. Max Anderson
8. Calum Moore
9. Cedwyn Scott
10. Jack Lambert
11. Randy Wolters

12. Calum Ferrie
14. Craig Wighton
15. John Smith
16. Cammy Mooney

Tonight's line up for the Derby

I thought Caulker might get a run out with the 20’s before making an appearance with the first team. This seems to indicate he will be in tomorrow’s team. DDYB