All things Dundee FC

6 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Any other players that might be able to make the step up? Looking at your team there's not many I'd want, how's Deacon been playing? Looks to have pace but not much end product, worth a look?

I will pay you to take him.

Absolutely dreadful player, he actually looks quite decent in the build-up, until he has to do anything, then he looks like he should be in a wheelchair.  As soon as he has to hit a cross, make a key pass or shoot, he just goes to bits, but they are still better than his set piece ability, which can only be described as fucking atrocious.

Be interesting to see how Saints do post split. Normally they do really well but since the Browns reneged on their bonuses last season it might be a case of ‘f**k it we’re safe’ and down tools. Accept against us of course.

I will pay you to take him.
Absolutely dreadful player, he actually looks quite decent in the build-up, until he has to do anything, then he looks like he should be in a wheelchair.  As soon as he has to hit a cross, make a key pass or shoot, he just goes to bits, but they are still better than his set piece ability, which can only be described as fucking atrocious.

Absolute nonsense.

I can only think of McGowan taking one corner this season for a start and it was the winner against Hearts at Dens earlier in the season.

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Be interesting to see how Saints do post split. Normally they do really well but since the Browns reneged on their bonuses last season it might be a case of ‘f**k it we’re safe’ and down tools. Accept against us of course.

:lol: you're the Dundee equivalent of RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

Absolute nonsense.

I can only think of McGowan taking one corner this season for a start and it was the winner against Hearts at Dens earlier in the season.

My post was in regards to Deacon.

McGowan must stay, one of the few players who actually cares, we cant let him leave the club IMO.

Edited by srw

If McGowan leaves, it will only be because of a breakdown in relationship with McCann IMO. McGowan is Derry'd Oot His Nut and I think in the right environment, he'd probably stay with us if we were relegated. I don't think he's the future of our club, but it'd be an absolute body blow to lose him from our squad.

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Quelle surprise. 

Are St Johnstone actively promoting a snitching culture at McDiarmid these days?

Is homophobia acceptable as long as it comes from someone who supports the same club as you? 

11 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I do recall you picking up on spelling errors, I am not that picky but to have a word which is totally wrong is taking the biscuit. I believe the  first word in last sentence should be except rather than accept.

Edited by happyaccie

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

Would that be yellow for cowardice ?

You could certainly make an argument for that one. Either that or pink for the full body beamer for any non-homophobic Dees who may be browsing this thread.

39 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is homophobia acceptable as long as it comes from someone who supports the same club as you? 

A fan of any club can say what they like and I won't be running to the mods to grass on them.  I'll leave it to the St Johnstone boys. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

A fan of any club can say what they like and I won't be running to the mods to grass on them.  I'll leave it to the St Johnstone boys. 

Or Bigmouth Strikes Again.