All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

Celtic fan in anti-Neil McCann shocker. 

Im not bothered by him really, always thought he was a cracking wee player but his agression would sometimes get the better of him. This trait has traversed into his management style and when your trying to galvanise your squad in a relegation battle he's not the sort of guy I would want to have. It worked last season but he came in fresh without the months of stress building up on him but when I heard him speak last week on the radio and now this latest comment the job has really got to him.

Tommy Wright saying on BT sport there he didnt contact the SFA. McCann has lost the plot for me and needs binned ASAP if Dundee want to stay up.

Then he qualified it by saying ‘I spoke to the referee and he told me as I’d brought it up he’d have to report it to the SFA’.

He’s very like HappyH*n, a grass and a

16 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Then he qualified it by saying ‘I spoke to the referee and he told me as I’d brought it up he’d have to report it to the SFA’.

Spud your posts are so f****** predictable, clutching at straws is your usual approach but you really have taken the biscuit with this post, do you really think the referee required TW to bring up the commotion on Saturday to have been aware of it, its as if you have developed the newly recognised NMS ( Neil McCann Syndrome) blame everyone but themselves, McCann acted like a fud end of and he should be a man and take any punishment given to him like a man ( highly unlikely as the wee fud acts like a mouse ) .

Spud your posts are so f****** predictable, clutching at straws is your usual approach but you really have taken the biscuit with this post, do you really think the referee required TW to bring up the commotion on Saturday to have been aware of it, its as if you have developed the newly recognised NMS ( Neil McCann Syndrome) blame everyone but themselves, McCann acted like a fud end of and he should be a man and take any punishment given to him like a man ( highly unlikely as the wee fud acts like a mouse ) .

And what would this c**t know about being a man.
Fucking vermin .

#stillshatit

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

"I didn't grass him to the SFA, I grassed him to the ref".

"I didn't grass him to the SFA, I grassed him to the ref".

Exactly. It was obvious during the interview. ‘I didn’t grass him to the SFA, I definitely didn’t grass him to the SFA, I promise I didn’t grass him to the SFA - but....’

I’m beginning to get why the St Johnstone fans haven’t warmed to TW.

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Exactly. It was obvious during the interview. ‘I didn’t grass him to the SFA, I definitely didn’t grass him to the SFA, I promise I didn’t grass him to the SFA - but....’

I’m beginning to get why the St Johnstone fans haven’t warmed to TW.

I'm beginning to get why scumdee fans like McCann because just like him they are losers.

I missed that but would like to read it. Could you be arsed finding it?

I believe it’s in the Kilmarnock thread somewhere during the transfer window but I can’t be fucked looking it up.