All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

So I'm guessing the rumours flying around yesterday that McCann was punted are false? Surely there would have been an announcement by now, and if they were going to do it before Saturday they'd have done it by now. As hard as these next 4 fixtures are, McCann needs to pick up points you'd think to save his job, regardless of how difficult he games are. I have no idea what our best team is right now, but we have to go with a back 5 and just try and shitfest a couple of draws at least going into the split. I'd also be tempted to bring Darren O'Dea back in because at least he has some sense of positioning.

unfortunately, Darren's sense of position doesn't always match what is going on around him or the player he is supposed to be marking.  Glad he isn't on the pitch to be honest (allowing for the fact some others are being played that should be in the same boat)

20 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I don’t know about you but I usually take my coat off when I go indoors.

If Clarke hadn’t grabbed McCann nothing else would have happened.

There will be action taken, I’ve no doubt but it was 3 parts of f**k all in reality.

ETA and nowhere nearly as bad as your 2 players kicking each other in the head a few months ago, lest we forget.

Actually, it was only one of our players that kicked the other in the head. The other numpty swung a punch for no apparent reason, landed on his arse and was on the receiving end of said kick as a result.

So there 8)

To be honest, I can't see anything coming of all this. A complete storm in a teacup. McCann acted like a fanny by refusing to shake our kit man's hand (presumably because of some comments made by the mad man in the t shirt), Clark reacted like a fanny (although probably like how a lot of people would in the same situation) and then McCann made an arse of himself with his wee kiddy on slap at Clark and marching up the stairs first to have a rumpus with the Saints team as they came up the tunnel. Dundee would probably benefit from removing McCann from the sidelines, so the punishment should be an enforced 3 year contract extension for McCann IMO.

27 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I don’t know about you but I usually take my coat off when I go indoors.

If Clarke hadn’t grabbed McCann nothing else would have happened.

There will be action taken, I’ve no doubt but it was 3 parts of f**k all in reality.

ETA and nowhere nearly as bad as your 2 players kicking each other in the head a few months ago, lest we forget.

"few months"? It's almost a year 

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Who started the rumours ?

I didn't see any apart from in here :-(.

However someone did say they seen Mccann car outside Dens .

Is it common knowledge what car Mccann drives?

He’s said in the past about other things that he won’t change no matter what so even if he has been sacked I fully expect him to continue parking at Dens.

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Who started the rumours ?

I didn't see any apart from in here :-(.

However someone did say they seen Mccann car outside Dens .

Is it common knowledge what car Mccann drives?

Black Audi saloon. Nice combo with the Rolex GMT. IMO.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Dundee, described in the Wall Street Journal as ‘Scotland’s Coolest City’. The V and A about to open which will undoubtedly be amongst the top 5 cultural destinations in the country. 2 internationally acclaimed universities. One of the finest medical research campuses in the world. In the Reading Rooms THE best nightclub in Scotland. 2 football teams who have been Scottish champions, both reaching the semi finals of Europe’s premier competition. 2 British Open venues on our doorstep, including the ‘Home of Golf’. One of the most highly regarded Art Schools in the UK. The uber cool Dundee Contemporary Arts Centre. Awesome riverside location on one of the Worlds best salmon rivers. A ski resort within an hour, as are the Angus glens.

What’s Hamilton like?

Dundee, described in the Wall Street Journal as ‘Scotland’s Coolest City’. The V and A about to open which will undoubtedly be amongst the top 5 cultural destinations in the country. 2 internationally acclaimed universities. One of the finest medical research campuses in the world. In the Reading Rooms THE best nightclub in Scotland. 2 football teams who have been Scottish champions, both reaching the semi finals of Europe’s premier competition. 2 British Open venues on our doorstep, including the ‘Home of Golf’. One of the most highly regarded Art Schools in the UK. The uber cool Dundee Contemporary Arts Centre. Awesome riverside location on one of the Worlds best salmon rivers. A ski resort within an hour, as are the Angus glens.

What’s Hamilton like?

They've got a Morrisons and Dougie Imrie.

What’s Hamilton like?

Dundee [emoji7]

10 hours ago, Fifespud said:

What’s Hamilton like?

Look at the league table and you will see ya f****** tosser.