All things Dundee FC

15 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Dundee, described in the Wall Street Journal as ‘Scotland’s Coolest City’. The V and A about to open which will undoubtedly be amongst the top 5 cultural destinations in the country. 2 internationally acclaimed universities. One of the finest medical research campuses in the world. In the Reading Rooms THE best nightclub in Scotland. 2 football teams who have been Scottish champions, both reaching the semi finals of Europe’s premier competition. 2 British Open venues on our doorstep, including the ‘Home of Golf’. One of the most highly regarded Art Schools in the UK. The uber cool Dundee Contemporary Arts Centre. Awesome riverside location on one of the Worlds best salmon rivers. A ski resort within an hour, as are the Angus glens.

What’s Hamilton like?

That’s him telt. 

Would up by who, aye ok Richard.

One word that links spud with Dundee FC

FAILURES

Calm down buddy.

I realise you are from Hamilton but can you try to type in English please? I’d have thought all things English would be close to your h*n heart?

6 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

How is this c**t getting away with these reactions ?

Ignore the idiot and let him speak to himself.

I'm not going to block any dundee fan just yet.

I wish people would ignore the pair of perth clowns as well.

Dundee, described in the Wall Street Journal as ‘Scotland’s Coolest City’. The V and A about to open which will undoubtedly be amongst the top 5 cultural destinations in the country. 2 internationally acclaimed universities. One of the finest medical research campuses in the world. In the Reading Rooms THE best nightclub in Scotland. 2 football teams who have been Scottish champions, both reaching the semi finals of Europe’s premier competition. 2 British Open venues on our doorstep, including the ‘Home of Golf’. One of the most highly regarded Art Schools in the UK. The uber cool Dundee Contemporary Arts Centre. Awesome riverside location on one of the Worlds best salmon rivers. A ski resort within an hour, as are the Angus glens.

What’s Hamilton like?

All about the Accies as usual.

Look when your seasons gone down the shitter there is no need to continue the mad obsessions.

Scotland’s highest illegal drug usage per average head %.

Scotland’s poorest city.

Scotland’s shitehole.

Build the wall.

47 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

All about the Accies as usual.

Look when your seasons gone down the shitter there is no need to continue the mad obsessions.

Scotland’s highest illegal drug usage per average head %.

Scotland’s poorest city.

Scotland’s shitehole.

Build the wall.

You forgot about the teenage pregnancy, Eraserhead.

Hi Dees. I have just seen your last 4 fixtures before the split. (Ooft).

Quick question. How many points realistically do you think you will take from these games?

Just asking for a ...... friend*:whistle

*laugh

7 hours ago, MacArab said:

Hi Dees. I have just seen your last 4 fixtures before the split. (Ooft).

Quick question. How many points realistically do you think you will take from these games?

Just asking for a ...... friend*:whistle

*laugh

Spoiler

5aaa15f9bc308_images(58).jpeg.ad44dbbd9c4793807f35e2662297067f.jpeg

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:
  Reveal hidden contents

5aaa15f9bc308_images(58).jpeg.ad44dbbd9c4793807f35e2662297067f.jpeg

Yes yes, i've seen that one before. (Every day or so it pops up some where on our thread for some reason) 

It's quite a topical choice of pic tbf. There is a growing sense amongst us Arabs that we are hurtling towards the inevitablity that is the Doon Derby 2 in May. (A prospect that is about as desirable to me as a smack in the baws with a sack of wasps tbf).

Just wondering how you lads feel about the prospect, given that there really would be something at stake for you this time.

Edited by MacArab

I don't trust Hamilton, Ross County or Partick to keep United down.

Dundee to finish 11th, meet United in the playoffs and Craig Wighton to score another dodgy scuffed shot to break their hearts all over again. Another year in the fizzy-pop league for Hooly and his big weeping pus.

Thank you.

49 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

Dundee to finish 11th, meet United in the playoffs and Craig Wighton to score another dodgy scuffed shot to break their hearts all over again. Another year in the fizzy-pop league for Hooly and his big weeping pus.

Thank you.

I'd trust Partick Thistle tbf. Chris Erskine and Blair Spittal did a good job the last time.

1 hour ago, LiamDFC said:

Thank you.

United won't get to the play off final

Yes yes, i've seen that one before. (Every day or so it pops up some where on our thread for some reason) 
It's quite a topical choice of pic tbf. There is a growing sense amongst us Arabs that we are hurtling towards the inevitablity that is the Doon Derby 2 in May. (A prospect that is about as desirable to me as a smack in the baws with a sack of wasps tbf).
Just wondering how you lads feel about the prospect, given that there really would be something at stake for you this time.

To be honest I feel exactly the same as you. [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

The way Dundee are playing just now I wouldn't bet on them beating any championship team[emoji22] something has to change before I'd be confident of beating Utd

28 minutes ago, daftydee said:

The way Dundee are playing just now I wouldn't bet on them beating any championship teamemoji22.png something has to change before I'd be confident of beating Utd

Off you pop, you tangerine dim-head. Thank you.

Image result for craig wighton dfc

41 minutes ago, daftydee said:

The way Dundee are playing just now I wouldn't bet on them beating any championship teamemoji22.png something has to change before I'd be confident of beating Utd

That's the spirit!!!!;)