All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Two adults and four U12s could get into McDiarmid for every home for £30.

I know I'll get the "aye but Saints are shite trolololol" shite in a minute, but it highlights quite how ripped off you lot are being. 

Pricing aside.  You get better football at Lochee Park than McDiarmid Park and the atmosphere is better as well.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Good for you. Pity no fucker is interest in going.

Our home support is up, and there's far more families going. Jibe all you want but our clubs proactive nature in getting the next generation of fans in is working. 

You lot seem to be making it as hard as possible to justify a full family going. 

Pricing aside.  You get better football at Lochee Park than McDiarmid Park and the atmosphere is better as well

Cause I have been getting Dens mixed up with the Nou Camp this season.

9 games out of 10 we are absolute shite to watch.

So are we saying if we do go down this year it will be a minimum to watch us against the likes of Raith Rovers and Dumbarton. They can get to f**k.

56 minutes ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Cause I have been getting Dens mixed up with the Nou Camp this season.

9 games out of 10 we are absolute shite to watch.

So are we saying if we do go down this year it will be a minimum to watch us against the likes of Raith Rovers and Dumbarton. They can get to f**k.

McCann wants us to play a passing game like Barcelona and play with a swagger.  Are you suggesting he hasn’t succeeded yet?

Certainly makes it tricky for PATG guys like me. Me and season tickets don’t really work out. I already no longer go to OF games. We have often discussed how slashing prices wouldn’t dramatically improve attendances but there must be a tipping point when folk just say f**k that for a laugh. So if me the missus and my young lad (student) go to a premium game, have a pie and Bovril each it’s damn near 100 bar. Are they fucking mad?

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Our home support is up, and there's far more families going. Jibe all you want but our clubs proactive nature in getting the next generation of fans in is working. 

You lot seem to be making it as hard as possible to justify a full family going. 

Is it really?  just wondering if you have the stats as I genuinely don't know.  I do know that 2 of your recent games (Hamilton and Motherwell I think) you got just over 2000 which is very low.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

According to this website your support is down from last season: http://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/sco-premiership-2017-2018/1/

The home support is up, sure someone posted it on twitter a few weeks back. Overall attendances are down, that's due to the smaller away supports we've had. 

It's not huge amounts either way. Regardless I've been going for over a decade and there's definitely more families these days. 

I've mentioned this before and pretty sure was same response.
Teams around us make good deals but not us.
Americans just keep on taking:-)

But we're building a new stadium which we will still have to pay rent for and will sit half empty week in week out.

We're on the up off the park.

Apparently.

6 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

But we're building a new stadium which we will still have to pay rent for and will sit half empty week in week out.

We're on the up off the park.

Apparently.

:lol:

Only the Dees could f**k this right up. A new stadium should be the catalyst for years on the up

by that I mean closing the gap on us to 4 or 5 points.

£30 for the potential chance to watch your own dad get battered. What a club.

Would expect Kilmarnock to be in that premium bracket next season too lads.

IMG_2451.jpg.eb6304db2ee6333521351d99d65278ab.jpg

I reckon you’re right. Killie should probs have their own category. It’s absolutely amazing what’s going on down there. Brilliant stuff.

I reckon you’re right. Killie should probs have their own category. It’s absolutely amazing what’s going on down there. Brilliant stuff.

Not our own category but we are part of the quad.

#TB4