All things Dundee FC

I thought it was some sort of mix up/ joke that Paul Hartley was wanted by Cardiff. My personal view is that he is not big enough "yet" to take a massive step up in class. Think the next step up for Paul is going to League 2, or a bigger Scottish team like Aberdeen, Dundee Utd or Motherwell.

I thought it was some sort of mix up/ joke that Paul Hartley was wanted by Cardiff. My personal view is that he is not big enough "yet" to take a massive step up in class. Think the next step up for Paul is going to League 2, or a bigger Scottish team like Aberdeen, Dundee Utd or Motherwell.

Troll...

I think both Dundee and United have managers who will move on to better things. Hopefully they will both hang around long enough to have an impact on their respective teams.

Apparently the arsehole that is Keith Jackson was peddling the Armageddon line again the other day when talking about Sevco. Tell that to supporters of the Dundee teams ye fanny.

Hartley is a manager on the up with a team on the up, I think he will be pretty close to top 6 if not top 6, I think it would've been stupid to potentially (and most likely) taint his reputation at a plastic club like Cardiff with a thicko owner.

Dundee look fairly certain for the top six just now tbh, with Motherwell stuttering and us effectively losing MacLean for the season, theres two empty slots for them to aim for.

Hartley is a manager on the up with a team on the up, I think he will be pretty close to top 6 if not top 6, I think it would've been stupid to potentially (and most likely) taint his reputation at a plastic club like Cardiff with a thicko owner.

Is this the p&b equivalent of a 'frape'?

Where's BarraJag ya c**t?

Can I say a huge well done to Hartley for turning down the Cardiff job. He clearly has his priorities sorted and wants to actually build something at Dundee (hopefully not too successfully) and it is great to see someone turn down the "lure of England' for something that has potential. Managers have taken the leap before and failed miserably, he has a very long career ahead of him so no rush (just don't give us too much of a doing this season please)

Just say 'No thanks' Paul! That's when a no is acceptable! It would set him back big time going to a club of that size with an owner like that, he is working with a club he fits right now, in a few years he might feel the need to go to a bigger club but this would be the wrong time and the wrong club.