All things Dundee FC

11 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm not writing anyone off. Even Moussa. Everyone deserves a fresh start under a manager that can actually manage.

Sorry mate, that isn't even remotely feasible.  Possibly the worst forward I have come across over the years in a Dees top (without getting in to an 'aye, but what about....' argument).  Shouldn't be here, at all. 

5 hours ago, tree house tam said:

How long before we see Dees fighting Dees in the stands?

For that to happen there would have to be a disagreement first. No-one in the stands is going to disagree about McCann's time being up. 

without searching fir it did our season not get going last year with a draw against hibs at dens?

eta well hardly going but you know what i mean!

Yeah. I was there. We got pummelled but somehow got a point.

Lennon having a beer with the Dee lads after.

Article in the Tele tonight saying McCann has got the next 3 games (Hibs, Hamilton and Kilmarnock)  to get a win and save his job. 
Any chance we could line up friendlies against Downfield and Lochee United mid week to speed the process up?
That's brilliant. Every chance by then that we'll be 0/0/8 and absolutely marooned at the bottom.

US sport is regarded as ruthless. Defeat just isn't an option.  Could do with some ruthlessness by our American owners right now. 

The Cleveland browns won in the NFL last night for the first time since 2016. Their manager started his career with the 0-14.

US sport isn’t hugely “ruthless” when I comes to management of teams.

Didn’t like the tone of the pre match interviews today at all for some reason.

US sport is regarded as ruthless. Defeat just isn't an option.  Could do with some ruthlessness by our American owners right now. 

They must be the only Texans on the planet that are fucking hopeless at pulling the trigger.

As much as it is a stick to beat the Americans with right now and possibly rightly so, I'm ever so glad that they are a patient mob. It makes us a more attractive prospect for aspiring managers but not only that, we've been known as a trigger happy club in the past and how fucking awful is it when you see people unfairly removed from  their post. Admittedly it's time for McCann to go, but I much prefer Nelms showing favour opposed to him punting him after the St Mirren game like we would've in the past.

6 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

You might be up against it tomorrow. This Hibs team has a lot of quality and hasn't really got going yet. That said, we lost at Livi so a highly motivated Dundee side could get a result if we repeat that shambles. 

Tomorrow? Didn't you also think the game was at Easter Rd earlier in the week?

You need some better fixture apps on your phone.