All things Dundee FC

20 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Don't want to judge Woods until he's  misplaced at least one pass for us (:whistle), but would still like to see Kamara & Kharl doing the holding/covering in midfield, to let the "creative players" that we allegedly have do their stuff.

Kamara at left back, Kallman holding and Woods wide right it is, then....

:lol: pare Kusunga binned fae left back already 

Edited by Yenitit

Pretty harsh on Cammy and Gowser imo.
id agree its harsh on gowser but not on cammy. he has been poor since McCann gave him the vice captaincy.

i also think we onlh thought he did really well before as he was one of our youth players. he wasnt an improvement on paul mcginn

28 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
38 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:
Don't get the mcgowan man love here, I must one of the only dundee fans that thinks he's shite? Constantly does his pourette thing into trouble because he has no left foot and the amount of misplaced passes is unreal

McGowan is shite. His passing is awful.

Thank you 

He is our level right now however. He is part of this mess. However they are all shite bags. Kamara seems to be decent holding onto the ball and a nice wee pass but other than that meh.

The whole lot of them need binned. This is a brutal team to watch right now.
kamara has done nothing this season. has been brutal on the ball. not sure if his heads been turned by the likes of sunderland and celtic being interested but his performance has dived. playing well for finland though suggests not all is well with him.

if he is wanting a move away his recemt performances arent exactly helping him.

3 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'm happy with Woods.

Not a big name and will get nobody excited but he'll dig in and that's what we need. 

He's gutless. The only time he looked remotely like a #baller was when Jackson Irvine was swashbuckling his way through every midfield in the league.

kamara has done nothing this season. has been brutal on the ball. not sure if his heads been turned by the likes of sunderland and celtic being interested but his performance has dived. playing well for finland though suggests not all is well with him.

if he is wanting a move away his recemt performances arent exactly helping him.

He looks pretty classy but doesn’t do enough imo. You’re right if we wants a decent move he’ll need to up his game.

I'm happy with Woods.
Not a big name and will get nobody excited but he'll dig in and that's what we need. Hopefully this can see Kamara go slightly further forward at times aswell - he's more than capable of making more assists and even scoring the odd goal.
I'd bring Nabi in tomorrow aswell.
Thank you.

Dig in is the last thing he’ll do.

5 years time we’ll be lamenting the lack of appreciation shown to Gowser. Does his all in the games he plays, gets everyone around him to buckle down and CAN pick a pass. Bunch of absolute diddies who can’t see what he does for the team when he starts.

5 years time we’ll be lamenting the lack of appreciation shown to Gowser. Does his all in the games he plays, gets everyone around him to buckle down and CAN pick a pass. Bunch of absolute diddies who can’t see what he does for the team when he starts.

Do you not think one of the reasons you have been so shit in the last couple of seasons is due to the fact mcgowan is seen as one of your best players?

I think some folk can't look past McGowan's first two seasons with the club in which he was excellent. If he'd been signed last year and we only based him on his performances then basically everyone would be happy to see him released.

Don’t agree. I think what most people don’t see is the effect he has on the other players around him. I don’t know why or how but he makes everyone else better (and no that’s not because he’s so shite that it makes them look good!)

I think some folk can't look past McGowan's first two seasons with the club in which he was excellent. If he'd been signed last year and we only based him on his performances then basically everyone would be happy to see him released.

Don’t agree. I think what most people don’t see is the effect he has on the other players around him. I don’t know why or how but he makes everyone else better (and no that’s not because he’s so shite that it makes them look good!)

Well whatever he does it clearly aint working

9 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

The only effect I've seen him have on other players lately is making them more indecisive about trying to do something because they'd rather he didn't scream in their face

52 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

The only effect I've seen him have on other players lately is making them more indecisive about trying to do something because they'd rather he didn't scream in their face

Correct.  Gowser never acknowledges when he’s to blame but is the first to shout at others when they make mistakes  - usually the younger players like Kerr.  That is not leading by example.

I also think that as the quality of performances decreased his anger and shouting at others increased.