All things Dundee FC

8 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Just the courier. The Tele seen to be a day behind as they have just put in about signing a new goalkeeper..

Even if it's not broken foot and we know he got stretchered off, it just shows that he is still fucked and we took a gamble on an injury prone player.

Can we offload him seeing as he is just in the door and hasn't played a competitive match or something?

15 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Can we offload him seeing as he is just in the door and hasn't played a competitive match or something?

If only it were that easy.  Surely though we can just offload Moussa under the Trades Description Act.  There is no way Moussa is a striker, or even footballer.  Definite breach of the act by Moussa and his agent!:(

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

No LB?

In short, no.

In long. Ralph has looked excellent  lately and he's one of two alongside Kenny Miller that can stay in the team going forward this season IMO.

Basically the rest of the whole team needs dismantled.

Kerr needs dropped, he's simply not good enough to be our number one right back and probably has never been. He could fill in now and again at left back (as before) if required though - he has a game or two in him where he looks like a proper player such as Rangers at home.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

8 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Would still say we need a LB in case Ralph gets injured.

We don't have an endless pit of money. We need 6 as it is and already brought in 3 if you include Woods.

Feel a left back would be silly when our right side of the pitch is so shambolic. Kerr can be out LB cover.

Thank you.

My priority would be 2 wingers. We're particularly weak on the left with Miller being punted. Curran is an option on the right, as is Deacon (If he's ever fit again). To be honest, there's so many areas of our squad that need improved upon that McIntyre will need a full summer to sort out. Becoming an attacking threat has to be a priority though as we have a relatively half decent back line that is struggling under wave after wave of pressure.

We don't have an endless pit of money. We need 6 as it is and already brought in 3 if you include Woods.
Feel a left back would be silly when our right side of the pitch is so shambolic. Kerr can be out LB cover.
Thank you.

agree with this. if ralph is out kerr can cover LB and curran drops back to RB. i think we still need another striker as well. we only have miller and curran plus the young lads and nows not the time to be experimenting with youth. need someone for the left wing imo. surprised we let c.miller go as we cant have been paying him much and he would have provided competition. thats why i think we have a loanee coming in from celtic. id take ralston, morgan or johnston.

34 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
52 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:
Thank you.

agree with this. if ralph is out kerr can cover LB and curran drops back to RB. i think we still need another striker as well. we only have miller and curran plus the young lads and nows not the time to be experimenting with youth. need someone for the left wing imo. surprised we let c.miller go as we cant have been paying him much and he would have provided competition. thats why i think we have a loanee coming in from celtic. id take ralston, morgan or johnston.

We have Kallman, who definitely has something about him. I think he's fine as cover for upfront.

Curran is shambolic imo. Another player who has the odd game where he plays well which hides his usual pish. He should be a sub at best.

McIntyre seems to play a 4 4 2 and that would rule McGowan out as a centre midfielder aswell. If anyone possibly thinks McGowan has the attributes to be a starter in a 4 4 2 formation then it beggars belief.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Offer him 6p in the pound on his contract.

While we can offer him that it is unlikely that he will agree...........wait a minute is this you talking about Dundee and administration again?  

You almost caught me out there.  Probably due to the fact that, very much unlike yourself,  you haven’t mentioned Dundee and previous administrations for at least a week. 

We have Kallman, who definitely has something about him. I think he's fine as cover for upfront.
Curran is shambolic imo. Another player who has the odd game where he plays well which hides his usual pish. He should be a sub at best.
McIntyre seems to play a 4 4 2 and that would rule McGowan out as a centre midfielder aswell. If anyone possibly thinks McGowan has the attributes to be a starter in a 4 4 2 formation then it beggars belief.
Thank you.
apologies i forgot all about kallman. shows how much hes impressed me then. i think we desperately need width to the squad. on both sides. surprised deacon wasnt on the GTF list. completely anonymous this season.