All things Dundee FC

29 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Dindeleux is a weirdo.

He used to be a decent poster, seems like he's had a breakdown.

Similar to Biggie, although to be fair to him, he seems to have came back and became his top class self again. Not disagreed with a thing he's said since he's been back. Glad, because he was up there with my favourite posters originally!

43 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He used to be a decent poster, seems like he's had a breakdown.

Similar to Biggie, although to be fair to him, he seems to have came back and became his top class self again. Not disagreed with a thing he's said since he's been back. Glad, because he was up there with my favourite posters originally!

Who made you top reviewer of all things. 

Have a look in the mirror and review that.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Who made you top reviewer of all things. 

Have a look in the mirror and review that.

Thank you.

f**k off ya silly dick.

No one takes you remotely seriously. 

Goodbye.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

As much as your profile picture was fantastic patter at the time, is there any chance of you changing this in the near future?

I will need to. Not too sure where to go from here. Everything is a wee bit too short term.

Any good Nelson shots?

18 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Congratulations on being taken seriously on the internet. You must be so happy with your life.

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You'll not even be going on Saturday that would mean leaving the Internet and living in the real world. You'll be posting on here about Sportsound in the midst of your Xbox w**k a thon with Boredumguy.

Your Grans a labourer.

Thank you.

:lol:

5 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Ellenbank bar bus looks like it will be stopping going to away games next season. Not enough going :-(

That's pretty sad. Had some great times in the past singing to them "Ellenbank, shut yer pus!". 

Good guys who always seemed up for a laugh. Hopefully they continue to go but once the bus is split up you seem to find boys just stop travelling. 

Edited by Dele

8 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You'll not even be going on Saturday that would mean leaving the Internet and living in the real world. You'll be posting on here about Sportsound in the midst of your Xbox w**k a thon with Boredumguy.

Your Grans a labourer.

Thank you.

If by Xbox, you mean crosswords, then you're almost spot on.

Taza is complete donkey dick, along with any sort of Indian buffet. Sunny’s is only decent if you’re ordering from the menu or getting takeaway. Best Indian by far in the city centre is Rishi’s, followed up by Balaka on the Perth Road. Best pub food is of course Phoenix, although it’s not as good as it used to be.

22 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

followed up by Balaka on the Perth Road. 

It's been dreadful recently when I've ordered from there, the standard has fallen a lot IMO. I don't know if it's a different case if you are dining in though.

2 hours ago, harry94 said:

It's been dreadful recently when I've ordered from there, the standard has fallen a lot IMO. I don't know if it's a different case if you are dining in though.

Yeah the takeaway/collection has never been the same as the dining in. 

That's pretty sad. Had some great times in the past singing to them "Ellenbank, shut yer pus!". 
Good guys who always seemed up for a laugh. Hopefully they continue to go but once the bus is split up you seem to find boys just stop travelling. 
Sang in response to "...and we don't suck cocks like the Bobby Cox, the Ellen, Ellenbank".

Great bus but was always a slightly older bunch of boys who travelled on it so no surprise they are seeing a drop in the regulars. . Be a shame to see them stop. Went for a few seasons with them to most away games. A good squad.