All things Dundee FC

Why would I bookmark it? Couldn't care less to be honest. I didn't say he should be first choice either. I've said when he has played the team won more..Please quote me.

Meggatt you know can play centre half? Must admit didn't know this as new he played left back when I've seen him play last season.

Already said if Hartley gets another centre back in then great.

Anyway that will be enough from me about Davidson. He is now not a Dundee player so all the best to him in his new career.

I don't need to quote you, you just said it in that post. Baffling.

Alloa fans from what I remember said he is a centre half playing at left back and that he is equally comfortable in both roles.

As has been said this is a braw signing on paper. Hopefully him and Stewart can work a partnership again. Wonder if that means he'll be competing with Loy for a starting place? Can either of them play wide?

As has been said this is a braw signing on paper. Hopefully him and Stewart can work a partnership again. Wonder if that means he'll be competing with Loy for a starting place? Can either of them play wide?

Kane cant play out wide. He's a fantastic finisher. With Stewart supplying through balls to him Kane will score a few. Best strike force we've ever had.

Kane is definitely worth a gamble. He needs a decent run in the team though (something he didn't get at Barnsley). He has the potential to be something special if given the opportunity.

Hemmings has pace to burn. Good signing in my humble opinion. Dont make the same mistake Rangers and Barnsley made. He needs to play from the start, he is not an impact sub. Good luck to him.

Saints fans must be raging. They're desperately in need of a striker and they've missed out on two to us. The worst thing about it for them though is that they could probably match the same wages offered.

If I was a Dundee fan I'd be moist at the thought of Hemmings, Loy and Stewart being unleashed together. Young, pacy and hungry strike force.

All released by Rangers and would walk right into their team at the minute.

Saints fans must be raging. They're desperately in need of a striker and they've missed out on two to us. The worst thing about it for them though is that they could probably match the same wages offered.

We won't be able to offer the same. It'll be close, but your extra crowds will push your max up a tad higher I'd wager.

Not fussed over Loy. Hemmings would have been decent. Then again who knows who we'll sign. It's all ifs and buts at the moment. We obviously weren't massively bothered by getting Loy and who knows if we were even in for Hemmings.

We won't be able to offer the same. It'll be close, but your extra crowds will push your max up a tad higher I'd wager.

Not fussed over Loy. Hemmings would have been decent. Then again who knows who we'll sign. It's all ifs and buts at the moment. We obviously weren't massively bothered by getting Loy and who knows if we were even in for Hemmings.

Maybe not but both fit the bill to what you require. Wright did say you put an offer in for Loy but that was it. Like you said, saints might not have been interested in Hemmings.

Hemmings is all about pace and power and is a great clean striker of a shot. He isn't a target man or great at link up play. Effective in a counter attacking approach not so good when up against a massed defence getting behind the ball. That's why he didn't do anything at Rangers with their pedestrian passing game against teams getting players back behind the ball. Barnsley - he was injured at start of season and never got established as they had a lot of competition for striking role, Good counterpoint to Greg Stewart.