All things Dundee FC

Can we take a moment to realise 'Ludo ' goes out his way in life to red dot posts of online posters he doesn't like. Let that sink in and realise how sad that actually is. We wonder why this country is going to the wall aswell. We have inhabitants scrolling online forms and red dotting users in their spare time. I done so to see his reaction and he's now on each of my posts within a minute to red dot. Some life.

It's good he can take time away from his XBOX to do so in his sad little existence though.

Away take the Derry. 

Thank you and goodnight.

4 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Can we take a moment to realise 'Ludo ' goes out his way in life to red dot posts of online posters he doesn't like. Let that sink in and realise how sad that actually is. We wonder why this country is going to the wall aswell. We have inhabitants scrolling online forms and red dotting users in their spare time. I done so to see his reaction and he's now on each of my posts within a minute to red dot. Some life.

It's good he can take time away from his XBOX to do so in his sad little existence though.

Away take the Derry. 

Thank you and goodnight.

Oft. Clearly getting to you.

9 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Away take the Derry. 

Thank you and goodnight.

Can we also take a moment to realise that nobody else gives a f**k?

... this is what it'll come down to. I can't see any club involved paying all his wages though, its not feasible, and probably not worth it, so the best financial offer for Aberdeen will probably be where he ends up, no idea whether, as an example, £100k and him off the wage bill completely is seen as better as a loan deal covering 75% of his wages.

I would think it’s pretty obvious 100k and him off the wage bill completely is massively better than a loan deal covering 75% of his wages, as far as Aberdeen are concerned. For such a deal to be attractive to a suitor May would surely have to accept substantially less than his current wages. Seeing as you know him, and all his family, and his exact financial position in some depth, does that seem likely? Or are you just a slavering mess?

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I would think it’s pretty obvious 100k and him off the wage bill completely is massively better than a loan deal covering 75% of his wages, as far as Aberdeen are concerned. For such a deal to be attractive to a suitor May would surely have to accept substantially less than his current wages. Seeing as you know him, and all his family, and his exact financial position in some depth, does that seem likely? Or are you just a slavering mess?

BoredomGuy doesn't know his arse from his elbow, nevermind Stevie May.

He probably got a wave off him after the cup fina (thank you for winning that one Saintees) and has kept him I'm his heart ever since.

Thank you.

Yeah fair one just a sad indictment on our current society. 
Thank you.

One man running around red dotting people on a football forum isn’t any sort of indictment on society. It’s an indictment on him and him alone.

Stop being so melodramatic.

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

One man running around red dotting people on a football forum isn’t any sort of indictment on society. It’s an indictment on him and him alone.

Stop being so melodramatic.

If I was doing it LincolnHearts style, I'd understand his greeting about dots tbf. But now that I know he's greeting...

If I was doing it LincolnHearts style, I'd understand his greeting about dots tbf. But now that I know he's greeting...

I don’t notice red dots as I’m usually on the mobile version.

Whatever floats your boat I guess. Or whatever makes people terribly and inexplicably unhappy.