All things Dundee FC

Is that place the Derry lads or is it full of roasters?
Anytime anyone has mentioned it it's only been negative.
I've never been on it either .
This is my home. However I believe a few may have come from their and joined here ( yes this shitty forum but it's my shitty forum)
However as long as the majority of roasters stay away we will be alright.

I honestly don't mind being papped out this cup, it's the bigger picture that concerns me. We've got quality players, but we continuously take the safe option and do not attempt any incisive passes whatsoever. It was clear after the first 5 minutes that our passing routine wouldn't break them down and we were doing the same thing in the 90th minute. 

No plan B to change things, and no real spirit about the team and too many shitebags in it. Mackie won't pose much of a challenge to Marshall's jersey if today was anything to go by. Looked really stand out poor.

I honestly don't mind being papped out this cup, it's the bigger picture that concerns me. We've got quality players, but we continuously take the safe option and do not attempt any incisive passes whatsoever. It was clear after the first 5 minutes that our passing routine wouldn't break them down and we were doing the same thing in the 90th minute. 
No plan B to change things, and no real spirit about the team and too many shitebags in it. Mackie won't pose much of a challenge to Marshall's jersey if today was anything to go by. Looked really stand out poor.

Do you quality players though? On paper, your strikers are not bad but cant see that much quality in the rest of your team

3 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Do you quality players though? On paper, your strikers are not bad but cant see that much quality in the rest of your team

Yes. The likes of Jamie Ness, Shaun Byrne and Paul McGowan are all quality players for this level. Or at least, should be.

16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Our biggest problem is no creativity whatsoever. We have 3 decent strikers in the squad but it wont matter if we play 1,2 or all three of them with no service they wont score enough to win games because its looking like we will more than likely concede in every game now

Our biggest problem is no creativity whatsoever. We have 3 decent strikers in the squad but it wont matter if we play 1,2 or all three of them with no service they wont score enough to win games because its looking like we will more than likely concede in every game now
We knew this at the start of the summer. This isn't something new. Instead our last signing was a left back....

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
7 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

We knew this at the start of the summer. This isn't something new. Instead our last signing was a left back....

Ok though, probably sign Billy king this week. That will solve all our problems 

26 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Can't keep chopping and changing managers. I wouldn't even be considering Mcpake's position at this point. 

As long as we are in the play-offs at the end of the season then I'd give McPake another year. He's had a massive rebuild job on his hands, he's gonna make plenty of mistakes but so far doesn't seem as stubborn as previous incumbents and looks to be trying to learn from them. There is undoubtedly going to be more day's like today and last Friday night ahead and we'll just need to grin and bear it for hopefully a better long term future.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

As long as we are in the play-offs at the end of the season then I'd give McPake another year. He's had a massive rebuild job on his hands, he's gonna make plenty of mistakes but so far doesn't seem as stubborn as previous incumbents and looks to be trying to learn from them. There is undoubtedly going to be more day's like today and last Friday night ahead and we'll just need to grin and bear it for hopefully a better long term future.

I'm sorry but this he will make mistakes thing has to stop. Everybody makes them but there comes a point when they need to stop. 1st half against dunfermline is a mistake due to formation but the derby and today weren't mistakes they were just shambolic decisions 

1 minute ago, Juantwothree said:

I'm sorry but this he will make mistakes thing has to stop. Everybody makes them but there comes a point when they need to stop. 1st half against dunfermline is a mistake due to formation but the derby and today weren't mistakes they were just shambolic decisions 

They won't stop. He's not Pep Guardiola, he's managing for the very first time in the Scottish second tier. If the managers at this level (And indeed even in the top flight of Scottish football) didn't make mistakes, then they wouldn't be managing in Scotland.