All things Dundee FC

Ok I need to ask, when people say 'get a playmaker', who exactly are they imagining? I'm struggling to think of anyone available who fits that title aside from maybe Dorrans, who I'm pretty certain isn't coming here.

It’s not really the fans job to come up with signings. It’s something that should have been sorted well before the 9th of September. Even Dorrans is another player suited to playing deeper.

Just phone up GGH ask him if he fancies playing in the hole for us for a season and let the good times roll.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Ok I need to ask, when people say 'get a playmaker', who exactly are they imagining? I'm struggling to think of anyone available who fits that title aside from maybe Dorrans. 

Hatem Ben Arfa. 

Thank you. 

Missed opportunity. If we would have took that Elgin game seriously, we could have put that weird Airdrie/dab hybrid gobshite in his box. Oh well. Would of, could of, should of.

Well we have drawn Elgin the next round so you can give me some stick should they dispose of us

How can we have a guy on trial for a month and not sign him? That's a little bit shit from us. Takes 2 weeks max to tell of you like the look of someone now King had a month of his time wasted by us and not earning a wage when he could have spent the last 2 weeks or so with someone else

Edited by Numptdee

It could have been King's decision to stay on for another two weeks as the other offers he has aren't as lucrative (apparently Kelty Hearts want him). Nobody knows. 

I'm not looking forward to the wallopers in the support giving it the "f**k sake, he could have been exactly what we needed! We also need depth!" 

Then moaning when he's absolutely shite. 

1 hour ago, Dele said:

It could have been King's decision to stay on for another two weeks as the other offers he has aren't as lucrative (apparently Kelty Hearts want him). Nobody knows. 

I'm not looking forward to the wallopers in the support giving it the "f**k sake, he could have been exactly what we needed! We also need depth!" 

We have plenty of depth in shite.

Instead however, we have no depth and no King. Still take 4th position however this season.
Mcpake has belief and that is good enough for me.
A good win on saturday to get things back on track