All things Dundee FC

Dale Davidson, Calum Brodie and Lee Cameron were the ones released, not heard anything about McHardy.

Still a better keeper than Schenk.

McHardy was released aswell, don't know if it was the same time as those guys but was definitely released.

Why did the Dundee Chairman resign, all well I hope

He's got other business interests to spend his time on and feels he's done his bit in steering us towards European football domination.

Why do people keep saying Andy Black is a winger? They've obviously never seen him play. And John Black is a midfielder. Take that from someone who has seen the majority of last season's Dev Lg games.

Thank you, I said this the other day and was shot down saying I am mixed up, Andrew Black is the pop star who we signed from Hibs who is a RB back but played in Right Mid in a few games.

Andy Black and Cammy Kerr are most likely to break in this year, Hartley has signed no player in either of their positions.

Andy Black

Black is a right sided winger, an area we don't have someone who can play their regularly that is pacey - he will break through this season.

Cammy Kerr

Irvine and McGinn are the only other right backs at the club at first team level, admittedly Irvine has just had his best season since the deefiant season but isn't great however much of a hard worker he is and I don't rate Paul McGinn highly either, Kerr is likely to play a few games I reckon

Craig Wighton

I full expect him to spend the whole season in the Championship on loan, we have too many strikers e.g. Loy, Hemmings, Stewart, Roberts are all strikers by trade McGowan is also capable of deputising up front although hasn't done so far with us.

Calvin Colquhoun

Done well when asked to last season, expect him to be in the first team regularly as again we haven't signed many in midfield and Ferry is tripe, McAlister and S.McGinn if they stay may well be chose over him though, Thomson is injury prone. Harkins is a fatty by footballer standard and although can be magical isn't capable of doing it on a regular basis anymore, McGowan is a solid and we signed Low.

Matty Alan and Ben Priest

Need to go on loan but Alan was close to making appearances last season on a number of occasions but we've significantly strengthened centre back. McPake, Konrad, Godzilla, Julen Extabaguren (or whatever) and Meggatt are expected to be used there P. McGinn can also fill in. Worth keeping an eye on.

Sam Dryden

Is a left back, likely to be 3rd or 4th behind Holt, Meggatt and Irvine who can deputise at left back as he done most of last season.

Kyle Gourlay

Heard nothing but good things about this boy played against Crystal Palace in the testimonial was very close to playing last season and should have played over Schenk but was injured for the...

Carriero

Likely to play a good few games as well, done very well for Arbroath on loan last season and played in a few games for us as well, also a striker but Hartley seems to like him as an attacking midfielder.

Others to watch out for would be Cammy and John Black, Josh Skelly, Jesse Curran and Calum McHardy

Dylan Carriero played once for us (as a sub in the New Year derby)

Andy Black is a right back - can play right midfield but certainly not a winger

Calum McHardy doens't play for us anymore

I saw Black in the street once. He was on my right hand side. Make of that what you will.

The boy was tearing through the middle of the pavement when I seen him!

Also heard he's like Derek zoolander and can't turn left so that rules him out for the left wing. Think we are now getting somewhere!

The boy was tearing through the middle of the pavement when I seen him!

Also heard he's like Derek zoolander and can't turn left so that rules him out for the left wing. Think we are now getting somewhere!

Surely if he can't turn left that hurts him playing on the right, unless you want him turning the wrong way?