All things Dundee FC

Yep, I alone have now asked four times and the closest to an answer I've got is "tell you in a few days".

TBF I sponsor a player myself and contacted the club yesterday.

Apparently the shirts are currently being framed (email received on Monday) but there is supposed to be a function to present them and I can't see them fitting that in any time soon.

Should've been done before players went off on holiday. But of a shambles to be honest.

Apparently the shirts are currently being framed (email received on Monday) but there is supposed to be a function to present them and I can't see them fitting that in any time soon.

Should've been done before players went off on holiday. But of a shambles to be honest.

diddy club

:D

I'd be more inclined to say diddy commercial team (they truly are shite) rather than club but whatever keeps you bitter.

It's a weakness we've had at the club for some time and needs looked at.

I'll not be renewing my sponsorship until I get what I'm due out of principle and I'm sure others will do the same.

I was on the verge of just asking for the top and getting it framed myself as I also have a full team signed shirt to get framed along with the ball Kyle Letheren saved against Dumbarton to clinch the league needing put in a case.

You the boy that pinched the corner flags too?

Nope, I bought the ball from a friend - I know it's the real one as I have (hilarious) video evidence of him getting it and I bought it 10 mins after the game in the boozer so he could go on the lash to celebrate.

If you have a spare 5 mins and access to DFC TV watch the ball after the final whistle is blown, Dumbarton keeper hoofs it, bounces and a rotund Dee grabs for it, my pal then executes a glorious sliding catch (he's a keeper) and in the process clears the boy out. He's slid in, got the ball, got up, stuck it up his top and ran on celebrating in 1 fluid movement.

Glorious. Feel a tad sorry for the heavier Dee TBF.

What's going on with McAlister's top that we sponsored?

Yeah this is accurate. Progress on the top has been very slow but it does actually exist and more will be posted when everything is ready to be drawn. Probably June next year or something.

What's going on with McAlister's top that we sponsored?

My mother in law was part of the group that sponsored Mcallister's other top and won it in the draw. She's still waiting on that one too as we'd hoped to auction it for charity

Yeah good stuff. Just the usual club being shit. Needless to say we didn't sponsor a player the following season due to them treating my dad like shit. Who got the free hospitality? Or is this not in the deal?

There was meant to be some event at the start of the season but it was cancelled. Think they have made the event when they hand over the top to make up for that.

Edited by harry94

Nope, I bought the ball from a friend - I know it's the real one as I have (hilarious) video evidence of him getting it and I bought it 10 mins after the game in the boozer so he could go on the lash to celebrate.

If you have a spare 5 mins and access to DFC TV watch the ball after the final whistle is blown, Dumbarton keeper hoofs it, bounces and a rotund Dee grabs for it, my pal then executes a glorious sliding catch (he's a keeper) and in the process clears the boy out. He's slid in, got the ball, got up, stuck it up his top and ran on celebrating in 1 fluid movement.

Glorious. Feel a tad sorry for the heavier Dee TBF.

That's sounds glorious!