All things Dundee FC

G_Man1985, on 25 Jun 2015 - 16:49, said:

If 2 goals is bad then McGowan and rest of our midfield best start scoring more and help the strikers out.

Back in my box? Come on ludo is that your best?

Yes, they better - which is why McAlister is included in that. Hartley said so himself after signing Nick Ross, 'We've looked at all the stats from last year and one area where we weren't as much of a threat was the middle of the park. I see Nick fitting the bill there'

McAlister doesn't have a place in the first team in my opinion. We're at the point where he'll be a decent sub to have, but nothing more than that.

G_Man1985, on 25 Jun 2015 - 16:57, said:

Hi ludo. Just incase you missed this.

Let me bolden it for you, since it's a struggle:

'He adds in some goals also. Something McGowan Thomson ferry mcginn couldn't do a lot of'

In summary, you were talking absolute horse pish, as usual. My point wasn't about McAlister at the start though, it was you writing off Nicky Low, as I clearly stated.

How can you possibly say Low no for me? Have you actually very seen the boy play? What is it to Small?

He will certainly contribute more than your hero Davo. Taken your posters off the ceiling yet?.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

G_Man1985, on 25 Jun 2015 - 17:05, said:

Time well tell. Just like the rest. However you can't admit you got it wrong about me saying mcallister should be kept as a sub where you thought I probably said he is a starter.

But for the good old stats he did score more than all the rest mentioned? A whole mere 1. Still decent which was the word I used.

Carry on ludo.

I never even questioned you on your opinion of McAlister, I gave my opinion of him. Looks like you're the one that's struggling to read.

How can Low not be for you? In his 7 league appearances, of which a few were from the bench, how many times could you have possibly seen him? Harsh in the extreme to be writing a player off that's not even played for us yet.

As for McAlister, he offers energy and is decent, but probably cost us far more goals than he scored last season. Time and time again he gave it away in dangerous positions due to him not being able to get the ball totally under control.

ETA: As for goals, he scored a mere 2. 1 more than McGowan so your point on goals isn't exactly a plus point for McAlister.

Spot on. He can f**k off and go and suckle on the sevco teat for all I care, although that probably won't happen now.

Who are the two bomb scares? gadzhalov and mcalister?

Roberts and Ferry. Ferry never played much but even when he did he was tripe and Roberts who is just not interested unless playing a big club.

McAlister was one of our better contributors last season, possibly next after McGowan, Stewart & Bain who were clearly ahead of the rest. Even with the new signings he could well do enough to retain his starting place but there is now a lot of competition for the CM roles. I suspect he'll be offski but he'll go with my best wishes - never stopped or shirked a challenge, a fine example of what professional footballers should do.

As long as he matches Davos stats of more wins than losses then here is hoping. Hope he does well. Let's hope my first thoughts is wrong on low. Is he gonna score more than Mcallister did last season? After all Hartley is looking for the midfield to help more

Where did these thoughts come from that he is not a good player?

I mean you are the guy that rated Davo who while a trier was an absolute bombscare at this level. And our win record was in spite of him not because of him.

Who is he with now by the way have they been queuing up to sign him?

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I'm the guy who rated davo correct. Worst bit is I've no idea who you rate or don't rate. So the facts of davo just a coincidence? It was like when people didn't rate Ryan conroy yet he assisted the most goals that season we let him go.

I hate stats.

Low time will tell.i didn't say he was a bad player. I said he is not for me. Please quote where I said this. I will be happy be proved wrong.

Statistically half the worlds' population has one testical. Edited by DonnieDarko

I completely forgot we had re-signed Gadzhalov for next season.

His wife is selling pehs in the Derry. His getting a contract extension was part of that deal.