All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Since Scott Bain got chased out the club by Neil McCann for telling him to f**k off.

And rightfully so.

I've been moaning about our goalkeeping position since Rab got told to f**k off and pack his bags. :(

20 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

image.png.ef9df2c23c4c9c32f0f6d1c532c1c549.png

I would just dismiss this as wishful thinking on our part, but then I read this part.

image.png.c4c7b2b97f429f19bf92c0d84c762c8d.png

Nothing to get excited about there really, just fun to think about.

Albeit the man will now be a millionaire, however we couldn't offer much more except our undying gratitude, plus obviously the position of player/assistant manager, imho. 

19 hours ago, johnnydun said:

See ya later Kane.

Seldom disagree Johnny, however taxi for Graham Dorrans, welcome mat to Charlie Adam as you hint and a longer contract to Kane Hemmings on slightly reduced rates.

If Greg Stewart could give Kane Hemmings an unforgettable season of service, what could Charlie Adam do at this lower than normal Championship level. We dearly need goals if we're sticking by Jack Hamilton and in general need to remove some of the pressure from the rearguard. 

30 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Unacceptable behaviour from Bain. IMO.

Agree Biggie, he should've made a deposit in Neil McCann's shoe and state Ian McCall had been in for a chat with John Nelms, lol.

Thank you and regards 

I wonder if Jazza's still interested in Lee Ashcroft. I only wonder cos he's the only player aside from Callachan we've been linked with since the pandemic started.

Fully expect him to sign for Ayr or something in the coming week lol.

I hope we hang fire on any new signings for a couple of months yet. Absolutely no need to rush into anything with the transfer window running for months yet, with plenty of bargains to be had as clubs attempt to balance the books around October time. I’d much rather concentrate the limited funds our club has on having the youth academy running at full tilt than spend it on some journeyman keeper/defender/striker etc. 

31 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The tadgerine and black ones that couldn't be worn.

Nothing is coming up for me.

Thankfully, by the sounds of things.

15 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

If you don't think Hazard is easily a better choice than the other two, idk what to tell you dude. He's bang average, but that's better than shite.

He is better than Hamilton, but don't think he is the long-term solution. It is utter madness that we still don't have a decent first-team keeper on the books...