All things Dundee FC

I'd normally be totally against signing Swanson, but a shortened season watching a maverick style player adding a touch of creativity to a side that was devoid of it the prior season? Wouldn't be too upset.

Edited by Ludo*1

I'd normally be totally against signing Swanson, but a shortened season watching a maverick style player adding a touch of creativity to a side that was devoid of it the prior season? Wouldn't be too upset.

Might take him months to get even close to fit though, given his history of not looking after himself during breaks. Then again I guess you’ve got until October if you bring him in now. I think he’d be a good signing for you guys, he is creative and he can unlock defences.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Do you have a current first choice?

Jack Hamilton can be made available. Special price.

We don't have one right now, but I'm fairly hopeful that Danny Rogers isn't the standard we'll be aiming for in that position.

I'll pass on your recommendation of Hamilton to our scouting team and get back to you when I hear something.

A player like that would indeed be a novelty and he’s been anointed by the 2 most knowledgeable pundits on P and B.

I can’t see him taking that role from Charlie however.