All things Dundee FC

Guessing was a load of shite .
Twitter eh.
Many on here signed up for the 1893 foundation? 
I feel they've missed a trick with that tbh. Why not try to partner up local restaurants, leisure facilities etc and offer members discounts? Unless I'm missing something you basically get a fuckin pin badge, then a scarf after a few months.

52 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:
Twitter eh.

I feel they've missed a trick with that tbh. Why not try to partner up local restaurants, leisure facilities etc and offer members discounts? Unless I'm missing something you basically get a fuckin pin badge, then a scarf after a few months.

FREE hospo in 6 years! 

54 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:
Twitter eh.

Didn't we have something like this before with season tickets where we got discounts on certain places.

Yeh I'm in agreement this seems pretty mental. Each to their own but nae danger im signing up to this. 

I'll be signing up to it. I don't want the free tshirts, pin badges etc. I'll be signing up to it as it's a way to get some much needed money into the club at a time where I personally can't guarantee I'd go to games. 

Still take the hospo in six years though. :lol:

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Twitter eh.

The guy changed it to the next couple of weeks and then to the next couple of days. Been spoke about on this thread. 

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

I’m in, why wouldn’t you 🤷🏼‍♂️

For this why would I?

And I go halfers with my old boy sponsering a youth player ( same one for last 3 years ) however we havnt yet this season.

I didn't get a season ticket last season for first time in 34 years. Be same again. 

29 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Didn't we have something like this before with season tickets where we got discounts on certain places.

Yeh I'm in agreement this seems pretty mental. Each to their own but nae danger im signing up to this. 

Each to their own. The only thing I’m looking for in return for my tenner a month is that the youth system prospers and certainly not some link up with a chipper, gym, hairdressers for discount. Absolutely nothing to be aggrieved with the club over this. You either want to help if you can or not. You’re not locked into any timescale and if I was to lose my job for example it would be the 1st direct debit to go. 

The aim of it is to benefit the club. I’m not interested in benefiting from the scheme although hospo is going to be affy busy in 5 years!

edited to say good on you and your Dad for sponsoring a player 👍 that’s more than doing your bit. 

Edited by Yenitit

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Each to their own. The only thing I’m looking for in return for my tenner a month is that the youth system prospers and certainly not some link up with a chipper, gym, hairdressers for discount. Absolutely nothing to be aggrieved with the club over this. You either want to help if you can or not. You’re not locked into any timescale and if I was to lose my job for example it would be the 1st direct debit to go. 

Sponsor a youth player if you feel its about youth?

I agree regarding direct debit. 

Takes a wee while certainly unless some are paying 100 a month.

Screenshot_20200725-140040_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’ve signed up for it, same for me that I don’t really need or want any benefits along side, just happy to support the club in another way. 

I wouldn’t begrudge anyone who doesn’t, I can see if some folk take it as just another way to grab our cash without anything going for it. Hopefully though it’s a nice income stream for the club, a bit of much extra needed cash. 

I’ve also bought a season ticket for next year, first time in a while because I’ve been living abroad but now looking forward to the season getting started, whenever that is. 

I absolutely couldn't care less about the benefits. They're clearly meant as a token gesture in any case.

The whole point of this is to help the club at a time they need it most and Keyes deserves that much at least considering the amount he's put in over the years.

If you can't afford it or you support the club via other means, fair enough, but I think the scheme has already proven there's an appetite for it and it's a good thing.

10 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

The aim of it is to benefit the club. I’m not interested in benefiting from the scheme although hospo is going to be affy busy in 5 years!

edited to say good on you and your Dad for sponsoring a player 👍 that’s more than doing your bit. 

Yeah rather than direct debit its a one off payment and that's you for the season. Straight to youth and into the club. 

Screenshot_20200725-140917_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

Yeah rather than direct debit its a one off payment and that's you for the season. Straight to youth and into the club. 

Screenshot_20200725-140917_Samsung Internet.jpg

Good stuff G Man 👏 I’m sure you’ll cave in for the season ticket around October 1st 😂

I just put aside 7 quid a week, that way you don’t notice it. My stopping buying DC Thomson’s morning and evening papers each day in the last 6 months or so has covered it! Calum the Tadger is the latest bellend getting tore into both Dundee clubs going by what’s posted on Twitter. 

Edited by Yenitit

35 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I just put aside 7 quid a week, that way you don’t notice it. My stopping buying DC Thomson’s morning and evening papers each day in the last 6 months or so has covered it! Calum the Tadger is the latest bellend getting tore into both Dundee clubs going by what’s posted on Twitter. 

When it's broken down like that it's fucking crazy I sit and go "f**k that price". 

I'd just need to cancel my Asian readers wives sub.