All things Dundee FC

7 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Oh yeah I remember that now you’ve posted the link. Googled him and he’s been manager of some more than decent clubs. Currently Poland’s under 21 manager. Far too sensible an appointment for us!

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

The fat grass is now the skinny grass. No matter, get the cunter in.

A lot of people like to talk budgets and that, but would we really have anything more than St Johnstone could have offered him?

He was always complaining about the buying power he had. 

That being said, I too was happy to see him looking a good bit healthier than the last time I had seen him.

A lot of people like to talk budgets and that, but would we really have anything more than St Johnstone could have offered him?
He was always complaining about the buying power he had. 
That being said, I too was happy to see him looking a good bit healthier than the last time I had seen him.

Working for the Brown’s would be one of the worst things imaginable. That will be why he left, with no firm job to go to. He won’t be spectacularly wealthy, we can offer at least what he was getting there, (probably) a better budget and he wouldn’t have to listen to those 2 nasty, moaning barstewards.

12 hours ago, Crawford said:

Of course you would.

Will Tommy Wright be dropping to managing in the second tier?

Of course not.