All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

There’s a fast track appeal process - straight to the High Court.

Hopefully we’ll know pretty soon.

Aye, I read that - I just wonder how long even the shortened process will take?  

Charlie ai'nt going to sit around on his arse forever waiting for us I fear!  

Good news regarding the insurance policy. 

Would anyone else take a punt on Anthony Stokes? A nut job with ability who you might just about keep on the straight and narrow for 6 months for the 1st time in his life! He might’ve worked with Strachan in the past which could possibly help us although we train regularly on AstroTurf so that might be an issue 😂

Renting him digs in Lochee should see him alright. 

Edited by Yenitit

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Would anyone else take a punt on Anthony Stokes? A nut job with ability who you might just about keep on the straight and narrow for 6 months for the 1st time in his life! He might’ve worked with Strachan in the past which might help although we train regularly on AstroTurf so that might be a problem 😂

Sir Charlie of Adam will keep him out partying until all hours of the morning in line....

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Would anyone else take a punt on Anthony Stokes? A nut job with ability who you might just about keep on the straight and narrow for 6 months for the 1st time in his life! He might’ve worked with Strachan in the past which might help although we train regularly on AstroTurf so that might be a problem 😂

I brought it up on TDB but didn't have the nuts to mention him here 😆 man is a fucking half-wit but I reckon if he's serious about it he'd be a great addition for at least 6 months. You just know though that even if it happened he'd find some other excuse and just head off to Kyrgyzstan for the rest of the season or something.

8 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I brought it up on TDB but didn't have the nuts to mention him here 😆 man is a fucking half-wit but I reckon if he's serious about it he'd be a great addition for at least 6 months. You just know though that even if it happened he'd find some other excuse and just head off to Kyrgyzstan for the rest of the season or something.

I’ve not seen him play for a year or 2 tbh. The same with Charlie Adam, if his legs haven’t gone he’d do a job for us. Strachan will probably know if he’s manageable or not and advise McPake if we were to show any interest. 

A quick goggle search and the 2 of them haven’t worked together before. Stokes knocked Strachan back at Celtic because he wouldn’t confirm he’d be his 1st pick striker 😂

Edited by Yenitit

15 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Positive thoughts to our former goalkeeper Jim Leighton, his family and friends after his recent diagnosis with prostrate cancer.

Youve maybe already noticed and I've picked your post up wrong, but the recent story for him was about how he'd recovered after treatment from the cancer.

On 27/08/2020 at 23:12, RossBFaeDundee said:

My attitude knowing we won't sign him: "No thanks."

What my reaction will admittedly be if we sign him: "What a signing! Yaaasssss Premiership here we come!"

Yaaasssss Premiership here we come!

Just now, johnnydun said:

Regarding Stokes..

Remember last time we got an aging ex Celtic and Hibs striker from Livingston after he fell out with them.

Not overly keen tbh.

Tbf to Kenny, as much as I didn't like the signing, he was hardly the main man at fault for that shambles of a season. Just wish his scoring was more spread out (though that hat-trick against Accies was easily the highlight of the season).

12 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Tbf to Kenny, as much as I didn't like the signing, he was hardly the main man at fault for that shambles of a season. Just wish his scoring was more spread out (though that hat-trick against Accies was easily the highlight of the season).

Talk about a low bar!!!!! :lol:

15 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Talk about a low bar!!!!! :lol:

No kidding. Kenny's hat-trick, grinding out a draw vs Rangers with 10 men, beating a good Hearts side at Tynecastle and Scott Wright's free kick vs Livi. Pretty much everything else was utter shite.