All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

If Arbroath’s regarded as a hard place to go, today was always going to be a doing. 

Agreed. The blind acceptance of shite is continuous. Even last season. 'Give McPake a year'. 

We're way over a year now and nothing is improving. What's the excuse now? 

Hearts being in the league didn't make us draw from 3 0 up and fail to beat Alloa and Arbroath away.

We budget in this league to win the league. We are failing miserably again.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

7 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Agreed. The blind acceptance of shite is continuous. Even last season. 'Give McPake a year'. 

Hearts being in the league didn't make us draw from 3 0 up and fail to beat Alloa and Arbroath away.

Thank you.

I honestly don't know a single soul who has wanted to give McPake a chance since about 1/2 way through last season.

I'm certainly not blindly accepting anything and I don't know who is.

McPake is completely clueless, useless, thick as f**k and a c**t.

Edited by Fifespud

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

Yeah the guys who blindly  back McPake will be using the injuries as an excuse but totally blank out the omissions of Robertson or Anderson, the substitutions, the tactics and the inclusion of a keeper who can neither organise people around him or be relied on to make some saves or come for a few corners. I’m genuinely surprised now if he saves anything.  Unless the shot is straight at him it nearly always ends in a goal. c**t seek. 

Edited by Yenitit

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I honestly don't know a single soul who has wanted to give McPake a chance since about 1/2 way through last season.

McPake is completely clueless, useless, thick as f**k and a c**t.

Not on here Spud but if you read other forums it’s staggering. 

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

39% possession today.

Fucking hell.

Speaking of 39, that's 20 points from a possible 39. With the financial budget at his disposal!

A level goal difference and 24 goals conceded after only 13 league games played.

This McPake feller shouldn't have a say in a food shopping budget, let alone a football club.

Draw the line and get rid asap, this is futile at best.

Not on here Spud but if you read other forums it’s staggering. 

I avoid the happy clappy forums so I probably have to apologise.

Anyone who thinks McPake deserves more time is an idiot.

The goalie position has never been addressed. Crazy team selections. Where did he possibly get the idea that throwing Moore in today was a good idea. His non participation leaves a midfield 3 with 2 who don’t have the mobility to cope. You can just see the team have no game plan other than get it to Adam as quickly as possible and hope he can produce a worldy pass.
Raith played us off the park today.

13 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

McPake is completely clueless, useless, thick as fu<b></b>ck and a cu<b></b>nt.

I wasn't speaking about you. I can remember vividly in July having 'arguments' on here with clowns who were happy with a season of transition with McPake and infact were 'happy with it'. The likes of Ludo and RossBFaeDundee

I could find the posts in 2 minutes; the people who said it know who they are. No surprises I was hounded and told to 'go over to Tannadice' and 'stop being so negative' or branded an 'idiot'.

One of the same posters called Nelms someboy midweek. The man who has appointed and backed three consecutive managers of equal uselessness.

Maybe it's the same attitude the board have. The fans need to speak against this shite. 

We have a slim chance of the play offs. Most likely we'll be staying down.

Sack McPake right now and build a squad (we have a decent basis) that will win the league next year.

Thank you.

I wasn't speaking about you. I can remember vividly in July having 'arguments' on here with clowns who were happy with a season of transition with McPake and infact were 'happy with it'. The likes of Ludo and RossBFaeDundee
I could find the posts in 2 minutes; the people who said it know who they are. No surprises I was hounded and told to 'go over to Tannadice' and 'stop being so negative' or branded an 'idiot'.
One of the same posters called Nelms someboy midweek. The man who has appointed and backed three consecutive managers of equal uselessness.
Maybe it's the same attitude the board have. The fans need to speak against this shite. 
Sack McPake right now and build a squad (we have a decent basis) that will win the league next year.
Thank you.

You’re right about Nelms and McPake, spot on.
I didn’t agree with McPake’s appointment and he’s had a year too long to try to prove us doubters wrong.
Fuck off Jazzer.

17 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

f**k up.

I just cannot fathom these decisions by McPake.
Last week bringing on Kerr in midfield leaving Robertson and Anderson on the bench. This week parachuting Moore in leaving Robertson and Anderson on the bench.
How to destroy 4 players confidence. It’s ridiculously bad football and man management. Really quite remarkable.

Hearing already that Robertson and Anderson are less than happy about today’s exclusion. Bemused that someone has come from nowhere to be starting ahead of them. Have to say I’m in total agreement with them. 

If you were either of those 2 you’d be thinking I’m out of this place at the first opportunity. 2 really decent prospects.
To keep Moore on for the full 90? It’s unforgivable.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I just cannot fathom these decisions by McPake.
Last week bringing on Kerr in midfield leaving Robertson and Anderson on the bench. This week parachuting Moore in leaving Robertson and Anderson on the bench.
How to destroy 4 players confidence. It’s ridiculously bad football and man management. Really quite remarkable.

Totally agree Spud but the worrying thing is not one of us will be surprised by yet more bizarre decision making. Is he trying to be too clever for his own good. 

Have to say the boy Walcott was very good today.