All things Dundee FC

Jim mcalister agrees 2 year deal we Blackpool

Stephen mcginn training with Wycombe

Willie dyer training we Stevenage

Thought jmac was looking for stability.....

Wish him all the best, one of my favourite players from our championship stint.

Instrumental in our championships p league win, never more so than his injury time brace at Raith - some bounce that day and the day I knew we could win the league.

The amount of DABs trying to point score over this cladding work and the solitary Everton fans tweet is a mark of the small club mentality that permeates their club to the very core.

Shame on the tele for even giving this a cursory mention, never mind trying to make a story out of it.

Glad to see that McAlister has finally found a team who play in orange. He pulled out of our friendly against Real Sociedad because it clashed with 'The Twelfth' and the Orangemen's Parade, so it's a relief that this didn't adversely affect his opportunity to find another club. Good luck Jim.

Thought jmac was looking for stability.....

Wish him all the best, one of my favourite players from our championship stint.

Instrumental in our championships p league win, never more so than his injury time brace at Raith - some bounce that day and the day I knew we could win the league.

Agreed. Those two goals were splendid up lifters. The pass from Wighton to Jimbo in our half as he ran all the way was worth the trip alone.

The amount of DABs trying to point score over this cladding work and the solitary Everton fans tweet is a mark of the small club mentality that permeates their club to the very core.

Yet your stadium announcer referring to us as 'Celtics Development Team' over the tannoy at half time was hilarious?

To be honest, all three examples are pretty shite banter

Yet your stadium announcer referring to us as 'Celtics Development Team' over the tannoy at half time was hilarious?

To be honest, all three examples are pretty shite banter

All 3 are terrible and I only highlighted the Everton fans mirth in order to communicate with that poster on his own intellectual level.

I would like to say I'm better than that but I'm not.

All 3 are terrible and I only highlighted the Everton fans mirth in order to communicate with that poster on his own intellectual level.

I would like to say I'm better than that but I'm not.

:lol: fair enough

Who the f**k is Will Gooding?

Obviously someone who doesn't get around much.

Speaking to a few Everton fans in the boozer and they thought it was hilarious that our stadium announcer said tickets were on sale for the derby vs celtics feeder team at half time...

It was dumb. I'd get my arse felt if I did something like that, and I doubt if it will go unnoticed. We should stay clear of that sort of thing.

Obviously someone who doesn't get around much.

It was dumb. I'd get my arse felt if I did something like that, and I doubt if it will go unnoticed. We should stay clear of that sort of thing.

Whilst it's pretty chronic banter-wise I don't see any harm in it?

It would have no place in an official match report so the context is slightly different but theres nothing truly controversial there surely? Can't see Utd getting worked up into a lather about it (although if there was one club that would complain.....)

The nicey nicey relationship came to an abrupt end with Utd's statement RE bitegate so I'm not too fussed.

Whilst it's pretty chronic banter-wise I don't see any harm in it?

It would have no place in an official match report so the context is slightly different but theres nothing truly controversial there surely? Can't see Utd getting worked up into a lather about it (although if there was one club that would complain.....)

The nicey nicey relationship came to an abrupt end with Utd's statement RE bitegate so I'm not too fussed.

Maybe I don't like seeing people get away with things I can't do! :lol:

That applies to United too. Even before that incident they were saying things on their site that our website team wouldn't.