All things Dundee FC

Just now, Robin.Hood said:

We will we finished second. Not third like you wanted...... f**k knows why on earth you would want us to finish third..... 

🤣 I said there would be no harm in us playing the extra 2 games in order to keep going without having to take a break. Keeping the foot on the accelerator if you will. You’ve decided to turn a throw away comment into a big deal for some reason. 

It’s almost as if you’re raging that McPake is getting results. I’m sure you’re not though.

Just now, Yenitit said:

13 home games and 14 away games in a season is a pish and unfair stat!

not forgetting the random fixture generator gave us

hearts x2 away

inverness x 2 away 

ayr x2 away 

queens x2 away 

newly relegated team and 2 teams who finished last season in the playoffs and a team where we normally get dry humped...think we have did well to finish 2nd even though for large parts of the season boys were predicting the relegation play off spot for us.

are we the only fans who have a large part of our support who will moan like f**k about anything......we are on a good run finished 2nd and have a good crack at going up....i get the feeling that if dundee were to play man city in the champions league final and lose 5-4 on pens boys would be right on here greeting and wanting boys sacked 🤣

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Anyway gents, POTY?

Not a clue, hasn’t been that many stand outs so for that I’d probably say McMullan as he has probably made the most consistent contributions.

Honourable mention for Max Anderson and from January onwards Lee Ashcroft coming up with some big goals.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Not a clue, hasn’t been that many stand outs so for that I’d probably say McMullan as he has probably made the most consistent contributions.

Honourable mention for Max Anderson and from January onwards Lee Ashcroft coming up with some big goals.

Here we go. First Post we can agree on. End this on a good note 🙂