All things Dundee FC

28 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Aye, Gowser was giving his usual after Adam handballed just outside of the box, and Charlie snapped back. Wonder how many other players could get away with that.

Big Julen up at Inverness didn’t 😂 mind you he didn’t get the opportunity!

9 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Seen Hearts released the boy Cochrane, would he be worth a punt?  Not seen much of him, but I do remember him bossing that pudding Scott Brown in a 4-0 skelping before.

He looked an excellent prospect when he broke through but his career has stagnated quite a bit. Still only twenty but he's had a couple of loans that - looking at on paper - were a bit shit, too. 

I’ve been prone to venting my spleen at games to Gowser in the same manner about him going OTT at players. Usually something along the lines of “shut the f**k up, ohh and stop that fuckin  pirouetting shite  whilst yer at it!” ☺️ I miss going to the football. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

He looked an excellent prospect when he broke through but his career has stagnated quite a bit. Still only twenty but he's had a couple of loans that - looking at on paper - were a bit shit, too. 

Aye playing for Dunfermline must be grim as f**k.

9 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Can’t remember the date but when the club issued the statement about how slow the initial uptake in season tickets were due to the uncertainty of when the league would start etc they stated 250 had been sold. I’d purchased mine by then so I’m somewhere in the 1st 250. 

Well done on anyone who gets a ticket. Doubt they’ll be very, very few who get in that aren’t sponsors (rightly so) or members of a supporters club. 

This has annoyed me a little bit, but it’s probably just jealousy. I bought 2 tickets this year, book numbers in the 90s, the day they came out as I thought there’s a fair chance that only limited fans will get in. Think it’s a bit shite the club has used that in an attempt to shift tickets earlier in the season but when it comes to it they do a draw. Suppose I wouldn’t be complaining (as much) if I’d managed to get a ticket but such is life. 

3 hours ago, Yenitit said:

I’ve been prone to venting my spleen at games to Gowser in the same manner about him going OTT at players. Usually something along the lines of “shut the f**k up, ohh and stop that fuckin  pirouetting shite  whilst yer at it!” ☺️ I miss going to the football. 

Dunno like, I don't know if anyone caught it but his pirouette on Saturday was sublime.

Am I the only one not that bothered about not getting a ticket? Sitting on your own, about 2ft from a random stranger, probably freezing your bollocks off, none of your mates to go with you and likely an absolutely shite atmosphere. Sounds shite.

Booking a pub and watching in there with a group of mates sounds better to me until we're all allowed back.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Am I the only one not that bothered about not getting a ticket? Sitting on your own, about 2ft from a random stranger, probably freezing your bollocks off, none of your mates to go with you and likely an absolutely shite atmosphere. Sounds shite.

Booking a pub and watching in there with a group of mates sounds better to me until we're all allowed back.

Are they showing it on DeeTv or can you buy it as a stand alone game from Sky? Like a day pass or something. I don't have Sky.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Are they showing it on DeeTv or can you buy it as a stand alone game from Sky? Like a day pass or something. I don't have Sky.

They're doing £9.98 for 24 hour access plus you get the sport for 5 month on the mobile app:

https://www.nowtv.com/membership

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

They're doing £9.98 for 24 hour access plus you get the sport for 5 month on the mobile app:

https://www.nowtv.com/membership

Do I need a Nowtv box or is there like an app? I only have my Fire Stick or PC to watch stuff on now. I used to do Card Sharing with my Openbox before Sky scrambled all the channels, but haven't bothered with Sky since.

15 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I think under normal circumstances I'd agree but due to the nature of the game it's a want to be there sorta thing. I'm booked into the pub but would trade it for Dens in a heartbeat. 

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Do I need a Nowtv box or is there like an app? I only have my Fire Stick or PC to watch stuff on now. I used to do Card Sharing with my Openbox before Sky scrambled all the channels, but haven't bothered with Sky since.

Quite a few Smart TV's have the app. I've struggled to get it on my Fire Stick as the app isn't available on that but other people on the thread might have better solutions for that. I've previously streamed it from my laptop onto my TV through a HDMI cable or just watched it on my PC.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Quite a few Smart TV's have the app. I've struggled to get it on my Fire Stick as the app isn't available on that but other people on the thread might have better solutions for that. I've previously streamed it from my laptop onto my TV through a HDMI cable or just watched it on my PC.

I suppose I could cast it from my phone, but it's quite laggy.

Thank you, I will investigate.

7 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If you go to the App store on the fire stick 'NOW' is under 'hot new releases'

48 minutes ago, Netan Sansara said:

This has annoyed me a little bit, but it’s probably just jealousy. I bought 2 tickets this year, book numbers in the 90s, the day they came out as I thought there’s a fair chance that only limited fans will get in. Think it’s a bit shite the club has used that in an attempt to shift tickets earlier in the season but when it comes to it they do a draw. Suppose I wouldn’t be complaining (as much) if I’d managed to get a ticket but such is life. 

I wasn’t sure if I was losing the plot or not but I did thinl they’d said that. Would’ve loved to have got a ticket but it is what it is. We’re counting on the 500 doing their bit on Thursday getting right behind the side.