All things Dundee FC

30 minutes ago, Girth said:

Cunty or Killie? Who we wanting? 

I think we can beat either tbh.

Thank you. 

I feel similar, but I think everyone would feel a wee bit more hopeful if it's County we're up against.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I feel similar, but I think everyone would feel a wee bit more hopeful if it's County we're up against.

Me too. 

However, checking Killie’s lineup today and the average age seems to be about 56.  

Kilmarnock aren't in exactly terrible form at the moment and scoring quite a lot of goals. That worries me.

County should, in theory, be the easier tie for us.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Kilmarnock aren't in exactly terrible form at the moment and scoring quite a lot of goals. That worries me.

County should, in theory, be the easier tie for us.

They've scored far less and conceed more than Killie. Need Motherwell to pull their finger out.

We've got to do this for the sake of Scottish football. Can't have such a boring team in the top flight anymore. Hamilton have been flushed, it's now time to get rid of the dullards that are Kilmarnock.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We've got to do this for the sake of Scottish football. Can't have such a boring team in the top flight anymore. Hamilton have been flushed, it's now time to get rid of the dullards that are Kilmarnock.

Straight forward this. Nae excuses , we have the players to beat them. Adam will hopefully turn up and we play to his strengths. 

Mon the Dees

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Scottish football drastically reducing the plastic content of its top flight. Pleasing for the environment.