All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, thommohawk said:

Kenny Cameron was a c**t of a human being 

Do you know something I don't?  I met the guy once and he came across as an absolute gentleman.  Was also a great servant to Dundee before he moved across the road.

2 minutes ago, mev said:

Do you know something I don't?  I met the guy once and he came across as an absolute gentleman.  Was also a great servant to Dundee before he moved across the road.

Didn't he move across the road because something happened here so he went elsewhere. I wanna say wad a major falling out but could be complete bullshit. 

Watched the 2nd half, better team won, hopefully keep Boredom off here for a couple of days.
Thank you.
Wotherspoon.[emoji1]

Just checked the result. That’s fucking glorious. Diddies like them should be banned from Europe. They’ve never won the big league or got to the semis of the big European trophy either, just pish.

Dave Mackay taking the questions today instead of McPake, states that there's currently no plans for anyone to come in or go out, along with the usual spiel of "If we see someone we think will improve the squad, we'll look to try and bring them in." Ends with "Hopefully, if somebody does become available, we'll maybe try and get one in."

At this point I do genuinely believe we've seen our lot.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

22 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Dave Mackay taking the questions today instead of McPake, states that there's currently no plans for anyone to come in or go out, along with the usual spiel of "If we see someone we think will improve the squad, we'll look to try and bring them in." Ends with "Hopefully, if somebody does become available, we'll maybe try and get one in."

At this point I do genuinely believe we've seen our lot.

Think Dave’s doing his best 🤥 impression. We’ve got 1 guy on trial we know of. He wouldn’t be here if the budget was used up. Tim and John like a deadline day transfer or 2. 

28 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Think Dave’s doing his best 🤥 impression. We’ve got 1 guy on trial we know of. He wouldn’t be here if the budget was used up. Tim and John like a deadline day transfer or 2. 

Yeah, Nelmsy loves the last 3 hours of Deadline day.

10 hours ago, mev said:

I’ve met him a few times as well , I’m older and remember him playing from the beginning of his career, his cracker of a goal against rangers in the cup final , he was brilliant while playing for killie in a game at dens we won 6-5 but I’m pretty sure he scored a hat trick for them  , hated it when he signed for the Utd though , still like I said met him a few times he plays golf at downfield comes across as a decent guy 

8 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I suppose that's your European journey ended for another year lads. I hope we can beat United in a semi or final this season to give you boys at least one highlight.

Deary me.

Potentially one of the most embarrassing posts I've ever read.

Imagine hating a team so much and not understanding the other team simply couldn't give a shite about them.

Roll on Motherwell. Hopefully a large turn out. 

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

I suppose that's your European journey ended for another year lads. I hope we can beat United in a semi or final this season to give you boys at least one highlight.

Tom Hardy Bait GIF