All things Dundee FC

Got a good laugh out of this one, but if there is even a sliver of truth to it then those wanting a new striker may take interest.

Noticed someone with an IP address from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, edited the Dundee FC Wikipedia page early this morning, and added Malaysian international Syafiq Ahmad to our squad. Changes have been reversed now, as have those on Ahmad's page stating he was at Dundee on loan. Always find it funny when stuff like this happens, but it's so weirdly specific you can't help but want to read into it.

I'm near certain it's just a big f**k-about though lol

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

3 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

Dundee manager James McPake is delighted to have Max Anderson available once more following injury but has revealed there has been interest from other clubs in the 20-year-old midfielder

Who is interested in Anderson ?

I don't know but I doubt they'd have been impressed by his performance yesterday. He didn't offer anything and was largely a passenger IMO. 

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Got a good laugh out of this one, but if there is even a sliver of truth to it then those wanting a new striker may take interest.

Noticed someone with an IP address from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, edited the Dundee FC Wikipedia page early this morning, and added Malaysian international Syafiq Ahmad to our squad. Changes have been reversed now, as have those on Ahmad's page stating he was at Dundee on loan. Always find it funny when stuff like this happens, but it's so weirdly specific you can't help but want to read into it.

I'm near certain it's just a big f**k-about though lol

Just like Syafiq I’d also leave Penang to come and live in Dundee. 🤔 

1 minute ago, Vernon gilmore said:

He was cleared of any wrong doing with this , I’d definitely take back here on a season long loan 

He wasn't though, was he?

3 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

He was cleared of any wrong doing with this , I’d definitely take back here on a season long loan 

He was cleared of doing anything criminal which I don't think was ever really suggested. It was creepy as f**k though and whilst you'll never be able to legally prove it his intentions were clear. 

I'd be seething if we signed him. 

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I don't know but I doubt they'd have been impressed by his performance yesterday. He didn't offer anything and was largely a passenger IMO. 

In fairness to Robertson who I've had a go at many times, it's only fair to mention Anderson's poor games aswell.

Gave the ball away alot first half and it was the first time I've been disappointed with him. Probably our worst performer on the day.

Not worried at all however due to previous showings and still in his main learning period as a top flight player.

McGhee back central on Saturday with Marshall at LB. In the St Mirren and Motherwell games Marshall has been one of the stand outs for me, which is surprising since I've not been a fan of his (especially defensively). Hopefully another strong showing from him.

Thank you.

From the Dundee hibs chat I’d say although mcpake isn’t as smartly dressed as McCann I’m more than happy to have him in the dugout representing our colours, sometimes he even makes an effort and has a turtle neck and blazer other times it’s the training suit where he means business, I love that

12 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

From the Dundee hibs chat I’d say although mcpake isn’t as smartly dressed as McCann I’m more than happy to have him in the dugout representing our colours, sometimes he even makes an effort and has a turtle neck and blazer other times it’s the training suit where he means business, I love that

All this fashion chat reminds me of Marcus Haber and his "choice" sense of style. 

Really not getting the Jakubiak bashing.

Me neither, but surely bashing Sheridan is even worse, the cunto has just arrived. Talk of a mediocre career in Europe - we have no idea what these clubs are like but playing in and winning Champions League and Europa League qualifiers points to a reasonable standard. So I’ve not seen enough of either of those 2 to be overly critical but Mullen does not score many goals, tries hard but can’t really play the loan striker role and Simon Murray is playing for Queens Park after a mediocre career in Scotland.

7 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Me neither, but surely bashing Sheridan is even worse, the cunto has just arrived. Talk of a mediocre career in Europe - we have no idea what these clubs are like but playing in and winning Champions League and Europa League qualifiers points to a reasonable standard. So I’ve not seen enough of either of those 2 to be overly critical but Mullen does not score many goals, tries hard but can’t really play the loan striker role and Simon Murray is playing for Queens Park after a mediocre career in Scotland.

Yeah, agreed.