All things Dundee FC

5 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

I'll say this regarding Keyes: If he does nothing over the next 10 days and doesn't try to improve the club somehow by spending money for another couple of players, he'll have to turn in his Texan card because he doesn't care about winning in sports.

Judging on what part of town he lives in, his house alone has appreciated probably $300K in the last 15 months, so lord knows finances aren't an issue.

Hi Tim

Can you bin McPake, get JR in and give him some coin to spend please? 

Thank you 

Guest Wieghortsnut
1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I would imagine a Dundee bed set would be only available for a single bed

Yes because club bed sheets are for children

23 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Whar’s the signings cuntos. 

I've been defending McPake and Nelms on that front pretty rigorously, but we are away to be 21 days into a 31 day window and we've not signed anyone that's available to play in our next game. Frustrating doesn't cover it.

25 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've been defending McPake and Nelms on that front pretty rigorously, but we are away to be 21 days into a 31 day window and we've not signed anyone that's available to play in our next game. Frustrating doesn't cover it.

Is the lack of signings down to another manager being sounded out? Livinginhope DSC. 

Edited by Yenitit

McPake in the pre-match press conference for Dumbarton saying he wants but doesn't expect any new signings until after (more specifically referring to a 'fantastic addition', maybe Allan?), so wouldn't get your hopes up for anything tomorrow. Still saying he's happy with the financial backing he's getting and that we intend to bring in 'a few', which is about as ambiguous a term you could use. When giving the team news regarding injuries, he said they'll be waiting and seeing if they can get new additions in before Saturday, so clearly they'll be giving it a bash, but again sounds unlikely.

On the team news, Marshall's hammy issue not as bad as first feared it seems, had a scan on it and are waiting for the results, but think they might have got him off in time before doing serious damage.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee