All things Dundee FC

All the best to my Peh Munching Dundee FC supporting Hood Pals against Cove Rangers on Friday night, lets get the result for your team and your Red Lichtie loving neighbours.

From your ex Robb Brothers/Bon Accord lemonade delivery boy......36-0.

Thank you.

Edited by AFC360PUNK1320

Giving the ticket situ next weekend tomorrow is going to be the last opportunity to give most of these players a massive dose of very personal abuse. 
In case anyone’s forgotten ‘Cammy - you’re fuckin pish’ etc. 

10 hours ago, craigkillie said:

What does this idiot know?

This seems like a very slippery slope from the SPFL board though, they're asking Queen's Park to give away 25% of the capacity of the ground for this game.

10 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

A slippery slope they won't give a f**k about if they can pack the stands at Rugby Park and Tannadice given they have one marketing strategy. 

They aren’t giving us another section of the ground. The away  terracing holds over 2 000 people but Queens Park were only making 500 available which I’m led to believe includes the comps for the players and staff. It’s basically like Dundee giving Utd the Shankly and saying you’re only getting 500 tickets. 

2 hours ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

All the best to my Peh Munching Dundee FC supporting Hood Pals against Cove Rangers on Friday night, lets get the result for your team and your Red Lichtie loving neighbours.

From your ex Robb Brothers/Bon Accord lemonade delivery boy......36-0.

We’re certainly due your club a result. A couple of your results turned our season around. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Yenitit

46 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

They still doing bag searches? My pal needs to have insulin on them at all times and sweets. Also need my bag to carry headphones and wallet etc 

@SweeperDee are you really a Dundonian if you are worried about sneaking drugs in...anywhere? 🙂

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

They still doing bag searches? My pal needs to have insulin on them at all times and sweets. Also need my bag to carry headphones and wallet etc 

The trick is to act alike you should be there. Tell your pals insulin to remember, he is insulin and to act as insulin as possible.

If security asks your friends insulin if he should be there, tell the insulin to reply "should you be here?". Confidence.

Legzdins(slow as f**k off his line), Marshall eyebleedingly bad, Sweeney in possession, McCowan off day, McMullens deliveries and Jakubiak poor.

All when it mattered. Where have we seen this all before. I said last week we shouldn't even be in a title race with the season we've had.

If these players can't go to Queens and win for the league title then it'll sum up many of their reigns of failure in Dark Blue. I'd like to say I was sitting there gutted after the game tonight but I simply sat in acceptance much of the second half that we're rotten and have hardly won a game in weeks.

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Legzdins(slow as f**k off his line), Marshall eyebleedingly bad, Sweeney in possession, McCowan off day, McMullens deliveries and Jakubiak poor.

All when it mattered. Where have we seen this all before. I said last week we shouldn't even be in a title race with the season we've had.

If these players can't go to Queens and win for the league title then it'll sum up many of their reigns of failure in Dark Blue. I'd like to say I was sitting there gutted after the game tonight but I simply sat in acceptance much of the second half that we're rotten and have hardly won a game in weeks.

Thank you.

I was less than pleased. The manager’s making an arse of this. 

Aye I wasn’t angry at the end either, just resigned to the fact that we’re not going up. I’ve watched us fail to beat cove, ICT, Morton and Arbroath in consecutive weeks whilst also playing utter shite. There is nothing to suggest these players can miraculously put in a good performance next week and I won’t be surprised to see us lose 3-0. 

I saw Simon Murray exit the Bobby Cox tonight after the game so at least we know who he’s rooting for. Would have him back next season if possible.