All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Owen lee said:

loads of blue ,white and red  celebrating Dundee's winning the championship on TV covering the Coronation

When I heard them talking about the crown I thought they were speaking about Dundee’s sponsors. 

Would have been more fun had QP taken that 4-3 lead early in the second, but from the highlights and comments it seems that even then they would have finally lost it, well played Dundee. Despite all the teasing, I do hope you make a go of the Premiership, because that’s damn closed shop needs the door kicked open. Lowest winning point total of the era certainly made it a mental season and showed how much fun the Championship can be, good job making the last game reflect the roller-coaster season.

12 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Lee Bullocks said in an interview today that he doesn't want Dundee to be a Y0-Yo club, was he pished when he said that or where has he been over the last 12 years? was he hostage handcuffed to a radiator in Kabul?

Were you? Who the f**k is Lee Bullocks?

27 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Lee Bullocks said in an interview today that he doesn't want Dundee to be a Y0-Yo club, was he pished when he said that or where has he been over the last 12 years? was he hostage handcuffed to a radiator in Kabul?

Lay off the turnip wine Sandy. FFS.

13 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Were you? Who the f**k is Lee Bullocks?

It’s word salad, but Sandy is a tube, as we all know. 

Great result for Ross Cunty, shite result for the DAC’s. 

34 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

... where has he been over the last 12 years?

In Kabul tied to a radiator.

35 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

was he hostage handcuffed to a radiator in Kabul?

I just told you he was.

Are you feeling hopeful about your team's chances in the play offs?... Oh.... Yikes... Sorry pal.

Well now that the dust has settled and 3 hours of sleep has been achieved I’d just like to say how much I love our club and all who follow her. Last night will live long in the memory. 

Just need Mrs MD to calm down for the perfect weekend, fair to say the reception was a tad frosty on arrival back in the granite city this morning. 

Roll on the premiership.

Thank you. 

Been put through the ringer this season from Dundee FC which is no surprise to anyone. 

Time for a well deserved rest after winding the diddies around here up like a coil for aother season.

For the next few weeks i'll be casting my eye over Uniteds relegation battle and Glesga Gretnas play off misery.

Enjoy fellow Dees and recharge before another season of all Things Dundee sends us all into despair and delight. 

Thank you all.

Thank you. 

Greetings Dees! Congratulations on the title win last night, what a bloody game of football that was. I was busy earlier in the night so decided to keep away from social media, record the game watch later without knowing the result, what a game to do that with, usually it’s 0-0 and a massive waste of time.

No footage yet but you’ll be pleased to know Mr McGowan scored a beauty today. McPake was asked post match if he’d be at East End next season and he jokingly passed it off saying it was too early for that as only 10 past 5. 

7 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Greetings Dees! Congratulations on the title win last night, what a bloody game of football that was. I was busy earlier in the night so decided to keep away from social media, record the game watch later without knowing the result, what a game to do that with, usually it’s 0-0 and a massive waste of time.

No footage yet but you’ll be pleased to know Mr McGowan scored a beauty today. McPake was asked post match if he’d be at East End next season and he jokingly passed it off saying it was too early for that as only 10 past 5. 

i wouldnt be surprised if mcgowan was with you lads next season(he'll still do a job)hopefully zak(couldnt wait to f**k off)rudden joins him.

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I see the dirty dayglo's got pumped again as well. What an absolutely wonderful weekend.

Thank you.

BrownRepentantApatosaur-max-1mb.gif.3b8c9d65166e1d8617ac9519f47bf77c.gif

You beat Gretna, we beat United.

Fairs fair.

4 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Been put through the ringer this season from Dundee FC which is no surprise to anyone. 

*wringer

Welcome back to the big time, Dees.  A club with only good guys and wanks - no beige posters.

Hope the Dundee derby is delayed for a season or two with your Arab neighbours being sent doon.

Went to watch the game back on iplayer but couldn't handle Coyles screeching. Thank f**k i didn't have to watch that last night on TV.

Just fast forwarded it until Coyle looks dejected and defeated as Dundee fans spill onto the pitch in joy. 

Thank you.

6 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Went to watch the game back on iplayer but couldn't handle Coyles screeching. Thank f**k i didn't have to watch that last night on TV.

Just fast forwarded it until Coyle looks dejected and defeated as Dundee fans spill onto the pitch in joy. 

Thank you.

STAY WITH YOUR MOTHER!!! Or at least that’s what it sounded like he kept squawking.

Congrats on the title. With the cavalier attacking and laissez-faire approach to defending on show the other night you will be an entertaining addition to the big league. Easily top six next year. 

Bon chance. Merci. And of course, thank you.

12 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

BrownRepentantApatosaur-max-1mb.gif.3b8c9d65166e1d8617ac9519f47bf77c.gif

You beat Gretna, we beat United.

Fairs fair.

I’d rather Sainties went down, really just to upset you. I was going to say, to get rid of you, but of course you have zero self awareness, and don’t realise how detested you are. Your brief holiday from social media was fantastic.