All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

If it was going to be Davidson, probably would've been done by now? That's the hope I'm clinging to.

I don’t know how of that can be read in to. It might just be taking time for him to negotiate his back room staff etc…

I shall cling on to the exact same hope you have though. 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Aye, even though I'm a mod on that forum it's mad how insular and clique-y one club forums get.

The FB stuff is where I draw the line!

Do you not get pissed off by the constant negativity on there?

4 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Do you not get pissed off by the constant negativity on there?

To be fair, over the past week or so, I've fair indulged in it myself! 

Normally, I'm all about just trying to get wee snippets of information and one club forums are absolutely cracking for juicy rumours (and absolute fantasy stuff as well tbf) especially when you know that players in the first team and staff members are regular posters at times over the years!

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Normally, I'm all about just trying to get wee snippets of information and one club forums are absolutely cracking for juicy rumours (and absolute fantasy stuff as well tbf) especially when you know that players in the first team and staff members are regular posters at times over the years!

Spill! 

10 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Spill! 

Can't go outing the more modern ones but the likes of former board members (too many to name) have posted and continue to post and then there's the likes of the former youth player, Jack Lambert's da signing up and airing loads of grievances about the management at the time. Going back even further, the likes of Carlo Monti (although that might have been on here come to think of it) posted. 

There's a fair few family members of players that can't be proven but fairly obvious when they sign up with an email that has the same surname and then spend their time defending said players and dishing dirt on others.

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can't go outing the more modern ones but the likes of former board members (too many to name) have posted and continue to post and then there's the likes of the former youth player, Jack Lambert's da signing up and airing loads of grievances about the management at the time. Going back even further, the likes of Carlo Monti (although that might have been on here come to think of it) posted. 

There's a fair few family members of players that can't be proven but fairly obvious when they sign up with an email that has the same surname and then spend their time defending said players and dishing dirt on others.

Spoilsport!

24 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Speaking of completely weird rumours that just come from absolutely nowhere that you'll only get on one club forums:

Screenshot_20230516_201345_Chrome.jpg

i said on the other forum that if theres any truth in this i'd rather we took a punt on a guy like this than the usual shite suspects whos names crop up every time a club looks for a new manager.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

2 posters used to dominate every topic and their views were, 99% of the time, negative. 

48 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Speaking of completely weird rumours that just come from absolutely nowhere that you'll only get on one club forums:

Screenshot_20230516_201345_Chrome.jpg

Jesus - I like left field but that’s overlapping Luke McCowan!

7 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Anyway off topic until Neil Warnock is appointed when he returns from holiday, who would you pick to be in your team out of GGH and Greg Stewart? 

I’d go for GGH, loved watching the guy play. 

Got to be Harkins imho but it’s a bit like choosing between your kids. 

Callum Davidson then lads.

Feels like a stitch up of Bowyer tbh. Fall out or no fall out with Nelms - Strachan will always get his pal in. 

What a deflating way to go into a season we should be the most enthusiastic we've been for one since we last won the league a decade ago.

if it is davidson...strachan is the biggest problem here...most of us think nelms is clueless when it comes to football matters so i assume hes taking advice from a "football" man 

strachan should have been chased out of the club when he got his mate mcghoo a gig.