All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Why would we build a squad around an unproven, lightweight 20 year old laddie?

I ask just cause of the hype around him , personally I agree with your sentiment on it too

Tbf the for the most part that lightweight 20 year old pretty much “bossed it” over more senior players so I don’t think it’s out the realm of possibility 

I can see it now. 

Callum’s first act to jettison a young talented laddie and bring in Ali Crawford demanding experience. 

Just looked at my phone while out shopping(yes it's an eventful Saturday today) and let an audible laugh much like the Joker as I seen County go one up in 38 seconds infront of a 'sold out' Tannadice. Had cuntos looking at me wondering if the old cells were apparent in the skull. Furthermore, all this after another Dayglo march down from the Snug Bar.

This can't come back to bite me as I couldn't give a shite if they win or not it was simply a moment worth sharing to all Dees.

With the likes of Fletcher and young talent of mcLeod I'm sure they'll come back anyway.

Thank You.

Can all Dundee fans who live in housing exposed to flooding please be aware that the National Flood Forum on the Gov.uk website can give great advice on prevention methods and potential costs.

Hooleys banks are about to burst with a severe warning for Wednesday 24th May from between 21 00 - 22 00.

In the event of Dundee United staving off relegation then we will take this advice to the citizens of Motherwell.

In the meantime in the event of seeing thisnman below or anyone clad in dayglo around Dundee (more likely East Angus and beyond) please begin to take to safety on high ground to avoid the potential currents as its a very emotional time.

download(13).jpeg.ae867c9f7caeab4898477170f4e04395.jpeg

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Watched it today, absolutely hilarious. Big crowd although admittedly a lot of old women and schoolchildren (dishing out free tickets to secondary schools) Where were these people at Dens in 2016?  both of these sides are mince as well, with the dirty dayglo's more mince.

Thank you.

eta seemingly a few Dees in the away end, Simon Murray got the tickets.😀

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

What a day. Nobody enjoyed an away day more than me, prob only missed a handful in a 15 year period. The young team won't realise yet though that times and circumstances change and life takes you on a tangent. Anyway today, Benfica rolled in to town to all but clinch the league, absolute scenes before hand that brought tears to my eyes and memories of my absent friends and the days of following the Dee home and away. Take nothing nothing for granted, c'mon Dundee let's at least get it half right this time. 

That Reilly boy now saying he’s not signed for us and is waiting to see if he gets anymore big offers. Bit of a slap in the pus since he’s been training with us all year and was in the Dundee end last week. Hopefully we remove our offer and he ends up at alloa.

On 14/05/2023 at 08:00, K.T said:

That Reilly boy now saying he’s not signed for us and is waiting to see if he gets anymore big offers. Bit of a slap in the pus since he’s been training with us all year and was in the Dundee end last week. Hopefully we remove our offer and he ends up at alloa.

Spot on, sounds like a right chancing little git.

12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Looks like our Head of Recruitment, Gary Ogilvie has left.

Are we in a crisis mode again?

Judging by recent recruitment efforts, as an outsider, I'd say no. 

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Looks like our Head of Recruitment, Gary Ogilvie has left.

Are we in a crisis mode again?

I mean, I'm sure it could just be coincidence but was it not quite well known that Callum Davidson's previous experience with a HoR at St Johnstone was pretty dysfunctional?

Edited by capt_oats

Just what you want when you’ve 4 players contracted for next season. 

Looks like it’s time to buckle up for another spin on the rollercoaster. THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR!

Our Head of Recruitment has apparently left the club. His brother, and the details of his account suggest he's legit, has posted this on TDBF which has led to a lot of arguments breaking out having a go at him for posting. Thought it was worth sharing:

Screenshot_20230516_160100_Chrome.jpg