All things Dundee FC

Think it's good that we're cutting our cloth accordingly, we need a squad, not just a first 11. We certainly don't want to be spunking millions like the dayglo morons.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Alex Jakubiak the next name reported by Scott Burns to be leaving. I'm very happy Jakubiak was able to have a good season after all those years of injury struggle and he was a massive part of getting us up, but I agree with the decision to let him go. Seems like a great guy and he and Zach will be fondly remembered.

I don't think it should be too hard for him to get a new club, wouldn't be shocked if he rocked up at Dunfermline with McPake tbh.

Genuine question, but why would Alex Jakubiak and Zac Rudden be remembered fondly by you?

From what I saw of them when they played for you, they were generally gash. 

Edit:

And I've actually got fond memories of them when they were at Firhill, so it's not a go at you.

Edited by baba douche

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Think it's good that we're cutting our cloth accordingly, we need a squad, not just a first 11. We certainly don't want to be spunking millions like the dayglo morons.

Thank you.

50k should be enough to secure Levitt. 

11 minutes ago, baba douche said:

Genuine question, but why would Alex Jakubiak and Zac Rudden be remembered fondly by you?

From what I saw of them when they played for you, they were generally gash. 

Edit:

And I've actually got fond memories of them when they were at Firhill, so it's not a go at you.

Jakubiak formed an effective partnership with Robinson, once the mediocre ex manager realised none of our strikers could play the ‘lone’ striker role, which we all knew after about 4 games. 

No fond memories of Rudden, he’s a waste of skin. 

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

Jakubiak formed an effective partnership with Robinson, once the mediocre ex manager realised none of our strikers could play the ‘lone’ striker role, which we all knew after about 4 games. 

No fond memories of Rudden, he’s a waste of skin. 

We didn’t half make last season difficult for ourselves. 

Who do we reckon is coming in as an assistant Christophe Berra, Chris Burke, Gary Irvine or an older hand like Duffy, Danny lennon or mcnallly?

*not advocating any of these mind you just a question as to the assistants assistant

Just now, D TOTAL said:

Who do we reckon is coming in as an assistant Christophe Berra, Chris Burke, Gary Irvine or an older hand like Duffy, Danny lennon or mcnallly?

*not advocating any of these mind you just a question as to the assistants assistant

Duffy just took up a DoF role at Clyde. I’d like to see another older head if I’m honest. McInnes and Docherty played well off each other for so long and clearly benefitted from that relationship.