Luke McCowan
Finlay Robertson
Max Anderson
Sam Fisher
Harrison Sharp
Pierre Reedy

Oh No Omg GIF by Apple TV+

3 minutes ago, rhumbaclub said:

We really are amateurish at simple things. Sure i seen on Insta Gowser was away on holiday, why not just miss his name out until they get hold of him.

That wouldn’t have been as funny tbf

Club have definitely just forgot all about Reedy in the announcement, haven't they?

Probably best to just offer him a shite deal now rather than face the embarrassment of admitting they forgot about him.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Club have definitely just forgot all about Reedy in the announcement, haven't they?

Probably best to just offer him a shite deal now rather than face the embarrassment of admitting they forgot about him.

I was moaning about the daily record announcing who was leaving us earlier, I wish the club just left it to them. 

7 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Do footballers not have to be readily contactable at all times, including the close season, for random drugs tests?

Not Gowser. He does what he damn well likes. He does his own drugs tests. 

6 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Do footballers not have to be readily contactable at all times, including the close season, for random drugs tests?

Gowser? They had to tag him to keep track of him. 
He’ll be round at McPake’s house trying to talk Mulgrew, Edward’s and Birighitti into signing for Dunfermline.  

47 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

So by my reckoning we've offered the following a new deal:

Ryan Sweeney
Lee Ashcroft
Jordan McGhee
Josh Mulligan
Luke McCowan
Finlay Robertson
Max Anderson
Sam Fisher
Harrison Sharp
Pierre Reedy

Well… I had hope for a few days there.

The ambiguity of the Gowser statement might be that Docherty wants to keep him around the club. He kept banging on about how he wants the youth to learn from good, honest, pros and McGowan is meant to be the epitome of professionalism (when at the club - obviously when away, he's less reliable). Could be a decent one to keep round for a year even with him only being used in emergency situations.

Every manager since Hartley has always praised his work rate and how he's the hardest working player in training etc. Could be ideal for Docherty to have him around to ensure standards are met.

Just a guess like, purely because the statement is so bizarre.

If the intention always has been, as expected, to release McGowan then legal niceities or not, that's tinpot and classless from the club to do. More understandable if we want to offer him something, but just needless otherwise.

Should have just kept quiet until we did get in touch or even said 'Awaiting talks' and nothing else.