All things Dundee FC

53 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

English contacts expire on Friday, apparently, so might be a rush of deals being announced by a few clubs over the weekend.

Your sig under your 60k post count, is too long and boring and also birthday card pish. IMO.

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Your sig under your 60k post count, is too long and boring and also birthday card pish. IMO.

Thank you.

What does it say?

Im only really on here on my phone so never see it.

Burns and the like clearly don't have a solid info guy at Dundee with Docherty and Bowyer before him, and I'm happy about that tbh. The fact Portales came out of nowhere delighted me, and I'm enjoying the 'no bad news' period of the year and if that means gaps of knowing nothing between signings I'll take it tbh!

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

English contacts expire on Friday, apparently, so might be a rush of deals being announced by a few clubs over the weekend.

Yep, this.

English, and most of Continental Europe's player contracts run a month longer than Scots, plus I think we'll likely be signing players right up until the end of August anyway. I'm not worried in the slightest yet.

1 hour ago, K.T said:

Heard from a few folk now the away kit is white and gold. Looking forward to its release 

Sounds good to me hopefully white top  with gold trimmings , really dark dark blue shorts and white and gold socks smart as Fick 

2 hours ago, Wee jeemie said:

Sounds good to me hopefully white top  with gold trimmings , really dark dark blue shorts  and red socks smart as Fick 

FTFY.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Someone spotted this guy on our Twitter update on the other forum. Someone saying they think it's Cameron McGeehan but having Googled him, there's definitely a close resemblance but I'm not fully convinced it's him.

IMG-20230628-WA0001.jpg.ea7d9163203187d0f3c2551b9ceed4c7.jpg

Edited by Ludo*1

46 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Someone spotted this guy on our Twitter update on the other forum. Someone saying they think it's Cameron McGeehan but having Googled him, there's definitely a close resemblance but I'm not fully convinced it's him.

IMG-20230628-WA0001.jpg.ea7d9163203187d0f3c2551b9ceed4c7.jpg

Clearly Dimitar Berbatov

Pretty sure that's Julian Speroni in the distance over his left shoulder anaw.