All things Dundee FC

35 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

So ehm the only wee eejit that actually really likes it , 

I quite like it but then I just had to have a shit on the train and the tap wasn’t working and anything is better than that. 

too be honest i like it :D wayyy different to the usual would off like a light grey instead of the gold but better than i thought.

Most Dees i know usually prefer the away to the home this season i think the club have focused more on the home shirt, either way both will be purchased :D

each to there pwn im sure 90% of the support only buy one or the other its the wee Dee fans who buy the keepers kit i raise a glass too must take real love of the club to say "Dad can i have the keeper strip instead please" 😄

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

I'm now totally torn. It looks a lot better in person.

Dee-Kit1-1nzxc2jte.jpg

c00f1e8431a8ceda3b6c5d65135ffce1_d6ee1c5

Nice details too. But something still makes me think "honking". Might be the gold. Tacky colour.

Problem for me is the gold sponsor, and they were trying to add a gold band into the trim, but it has turned out to look like a skidmark.

Jobby sleeves territory imo.

36 minutes ago, Girth said:

I’m in Dundee Sat - Mon. Will have a sniff around the club shop. 

2 hours ago, Girth said:

I quite like it but then I just had to have a shit on the train and the tap wasn’t working and anything is better than that. 

Mind and wash your hands first plz x

53 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Problem for me is the gold sponsor, and they were trying to add a gold band into the trim, but it has turned out to look like a skidmark.

Jobby sleeves territory imo.

Nothing wrong with a bit of gold these days JD.

* Needless to say not my watch unfortunately…..

IMG_2625.jpeg

34 minutes ago, AlanPartridge said:

Awful strip, the home is a beauty though.

Although the ‘Dee til eh deh’ on the back is cringy as f**k.

I heard it was a sponsorship deal from someone here on P&B.  No idea who the sponsor is though…..

I neither like it or dislike it, think if they were going with all white, should've just gone white and gold, think the tartan cheapens it, same with the badge. Terrible fit on me macron (and I'm not a fat twat) Might buy the home, just for the collection.

Thank you.