All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, hk blues said:

It reads like Docherty is keeping the door open and Reedy himself is hedging his bets in the hope he can get something else sorted out and if not then he will come back and see if he can impress. 

Yeah I thought so too. It should have been the case that when he was invited back for pre-season and he refused he was told to GTF in my opinion.

27 minutes ago, Dee Bliss said:

What’s the article saying?

Not much tbh, just that he hasn't come back but we haven't announced him as being released and his agent is saying he's checking out his options after the end of his short term contract

1 hour ago, locheedee said:

'Hasn't been released' is a bizarre way of phrasing it. His contract has expired, he's not tied to Dundee in any way and the club have no control over him either. He is a free agent every bit as much as if they had torn his contract up and released him earlier.

Just because he's been invited to come and train with the team doesn't mean he 'hasn't been released'.

23 hours ago, R&Y99 said:

How was Ben Williamson for you guys last season? A couple different papers claiming we are signing him on loan. 

After a shaky start he became our most important player around Xmas time, along with Paul McMullen.

By the end of the season both were bit parts which all began on January 2nd as Williamson stupidly got sent off whilst 2 0 down against Arbroath at Dens. After that the emergence of Cameron prevented his growth in the team.

There's no doubt he can be a brilliant player in the Championship if played weekly. Hopefully the peak of his performances coming against those Dayglo fuds along the street from Dens. 

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

110% right about the twat Gardiner, have you seen the latest fuckin stunt he's pulled  today the 12th of July with our away top.?

Ha ha ha. He’s not even trying to hide his allegiance. However Sandy, you’re a cuńt so fućk off back to the seaside where you belong. 

1 minute ago, Brmiddleton4 said:

I’ve got a good feeling about this season I think we have recruited well overall the only complaint is the centre of midfield p much

im the same looking forward to the season i think Robinson mccowan and Tiffoney will be a great partnership.

still hoping to get in another defender and possibly another striker i hope i like were using the youth system but id rather not have a subs bench full of them

2 minutes ago, Lifelongdee said:

im the same looking forward to the season i think Robinson mccowan and Tiffoney will be a great partnership.

still hoping to get in another defender and possibly another striker i hope i like were using the youth system but id rather not have a subs bench full of them

Tiffoney and Robinson are definitely the signings I’m most excited about because I’ve thought tiffoney has been quality for a while now and Robinson we all know how good he is

Also yeah I do still feel we need a bit more depth for the bench and defence areas(particularly left back) but I think we are building something personally

8 minutes ago, Brmiddleton4 said:

Tiffoney and Robinson are definitely the signings I’m most excited about because I’ve thought tiffoney has been quality for a while now and Robinson we all know how good he is

Also yeah I do still feel we need a bit more depth for the bench and defence areas(particularly left back) but I think we are building something personally

i just hope were resting some players tonight looks like a subs bench with 80% youths again, i like mccowan aswell guy has great feet on him 

Good to here the Mexican lads are almost here any rumours of getting mexicans waves in Dens??

15 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

110% right about the twat Gardiner, have you seen the latest fuckin stunt he's pulled  today the 12th of July with our away top.?

Thank you, and, no thank you.

12 hours ago, Lifelongdee said:

i just hope were resting some players tonight looks like a subs bench with 80% youths again, i like mccowan aswell guy has great feet on him 

Good to here the Mexican lads are almost here any rumours of getting mexicans waves in Dens??

Wish he'd put them into a different colour of boot.

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you, and, no thank you.

Wish he'd put them into a different colour of boot.

Thank you.

i gave up complaining about players boots a long time ago haha some off the monstosities player wear are unbelievable

thankfully i was brought up in a household were any type off orange/tangerine was banned, as i grew i implimented this rule aswell

1 hour ago, This Charming Man said:

Dundee chase loan signing of Crystal Palace's Malachi Boateng (thecourier.co.uk)

Pleasing if The Doc can pull this transfer deal off.

All taking shape nicely so far.

Regards

Happy with this if it happens, still feel we are a bit lightweight in midfield and last night did nothing to alter that view